Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Predictions for Bhop vs. Dawson and Linares vs Demarco??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they were nut hugging linares all night never gave credit to demarco for anything. Not even for the cuts that were huge and the broken nose. It was so much blood and the stupid commentators again said, "the blood is not bothering linares" LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
      fck you pocho. the next elo. Demarco was loosing the fight but was blocking alot of the punches specially when linares would throw the flashy combos. When ever demarco would let his hands go it was a diffrent story but he was to passive. stop falling for he hbo hype that was one of the most nut hugging I have heard from them.
      SLAMMED

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
        fck you pocho. the next elo. Demarco was loosing the fight but was blocking alot of the punches specially when linares would throw the flashy combos. When ever demarco would let his hands go it was a diffrent story but he was to passive. stop falling for he hbo hype that was one of the most nut hugging I have heard from them.
        hahaha este guey with his over nationalistic ass.

De marco is a C level fighter at best even the limited skilled Chicano Rios will spark him out worse than his daddy (Valero) did and everone including you knows it.. Linares completely outclassed him and it wasn't even close. I do give him props for not getting discouraged by the ass whopping Linares was handing him and pressing forward. Which led up to the TKO.

It doesn't matter where you're from Linares up until the last 2 or 3 rounds looked like he was in a whole different class

Comment

We all know everytime hopkins fights their will be some type of controversy. he always fakes injuries.
          You got what you expected

Originally posted by dj Benze View Post
          I'm glad DeMarco won.

Makes ATG Edwin Valero's win look even better, but I always liked the kid.

Hopkins-Dawson, I was expecting a crap fight, and I got a crap fight.

Comment

Championship fights are 12 rounds long not 6 or 9. Demarco could not land because linares has good boxing skills but you can run for so long before 2 or 3 shots hurt you, break your nose, or cut your face and that is what happened. Give Demarco props he was hit with huge bombs from linares also and just pressed forward.

Valero actually hit demarco much less than what Linares hit demarco. go figure. Valero whole different game plan.

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

De marco is a C level fighter at best even the limited skilled Chicano Rios will spark him out worse than his daddy (Valero) did and everone including you knows it.. Linares completely outclassed him and it wasn't even close. I do give him props for not getting discouraged by the ass whopping Linares was handing him and pressing forward. Which led up to the TKO.

It doesn't matter where you're from Linares up until the last 2 or 3 rounds looked like he was in a whole different class

Comment

****!! I was hoping Hopkins won!!!Oh and Linares is a ****en hype job, he got KTFO by Salgado!!

Comment

Just stop, please.

Comment

Originally posted by ClitschKO_cuzn View Post
                  Championship fights are 12 rounds long not 6 or 9. Demarco could not land because linares has good boxing skills but you can run for so long before 2 or 3 shots hurt you, break your nose, or cut your face and that is what happened. Give Demarco props he was hit with huge bombs from linares also and just pressed forward.

Valero actually hit demarco much less than what Linares hit demarco. go figure. Valero whole different game plan.
                  Linares wasn't running he was out working and boxing De marco most of the fight. Like I said I do give him props because he didn't give up like other fighters do.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Benze View Post
                    Just stop, please.
                    you're not even Hispanic, exit my lounge please.

Comment

you're not even Hispanic, exit my lounge please.
                      Mate, you don't know shit about boxing.

Leave my fourm.

Comment

Working...
                      X