Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Predictions for Bhop vs. Dawson and Linares vs Demarco??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I said linares has good boxing skills that is why demarco could not get to him. When I said "you can run for so long" I didn't mean he was actually running I meant that sooner or later you will get hit and get busted up, cut, woobled or whatever. He can't box all night and expect not to get hit, this is boxing sooner or later something will land.

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    Linares wasn't running he was out working and boxing De marco most of the fight. Like I said I do give him props because he didn't give up like other fighters do.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Benze View Post
      Mate, you don't know shit about boxing.

Leave my fourm.
      this isn't divegrass bro. You have no say in this

Comment

What you boys think?

Bet if HBO started hyping him up, Maniac would start ass licking Slice.

Comment

Originally posted by ClitschKO_cuzn View Post
          I said linares has good boxing skills that is why demarco could not get to him. When I said "you can run for so long" I didn't mean he was actually running I meant that sooner or later you will get hit and get busted up, cut, woobled or whatever. He can't box all night and expect not to get hit, this is boxing sooner or later something will land.
          He doesn't understand boxing, only what HBO tells him.

Comment

Originally posted by ClitschKO_cuzn View Post
            Yes, thats what Froch's best hope is aswell....

how do you see De marco doing against Rios?

Comment

He doesn't understand boxing, only what HBO tells him.
              ......I know more about boxing than you.
              Infact I didn't even watch an HBO stream lol

gtfo divegrass bum

Comment

HAAH ASS LICKING SLICE fnck a ese horrible slice no lo quiere ni su propia madre.

saludos benze

What you boys think?

Bet if HBO started hyping him up, Maniac would start ass licking Slice.

Comment

......I know more about boxing than you.
                  Infact I didn't even watch an HBO stream lol

gtfo divegrass bum
                  Who do you believe can stop Floyd Mayweather Jr?

Comment

I think demarco would do fairly good against rios, but in my eyes it's a toss up, just because demarco has a tremendous chin and rios gets hurt to the body. How do you see it developing and ending?

Yes, thats what Froch's best hope is aswell....

how do you see De marco doing against Rios?

Comment

Who do you believe can stop Floyd Mayweather Jr?
                      ..................really you're going to calculate boxing knowledge based on a fantasy 'what if' match?

@147 noone really, even Pacquiaos best bet is to apply relentless pressure like Castillo and De la hoya did. Which won't be easy seeing as how Pacquiao isn't really a pressure fighter. He just has a high punch output.
                      He's best chance is to apply pressure and try to hurt Mayweather and try to stop him.

Other than the obvious Pacquiao answer, @ 154 He out boxes most, Lara,Angulo, Canelo, Cotto, Margarito etc maybe Maravilla but he looked fairly average against an unknown Barker.

Comment

Working...
                      X