Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rakim Created Rap...Southern Rap Ruined Rap....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rakim Created Rap...Southern Rap Ruined Rap....

Rakim is rap. Lil Wayne is not.

Rakim, Nas, KRS-One

that is rap.

Lil Wayne, Young Jeezy is not rap.

I agree, most of the south is garbage.

Comment

Young Jeezy is a joke. I can't believe people listen to this garbage.

Comment

Mac 10, you might be on my level....i see potential in you my son.

Comment

Originally posted by The Coolest Cat View Post
          Young Jeezy is a joke. I can't believe people listen to this garbage.
          I've never been able to get into his music. He sounds like a terrible lyricist and some of his beats are trash. His voice is terrible....Young Jeezy is ass.

Comment

Mac 10, you might be on my level....i see potential in you my son.
            Im all about that real ****...theres a couple of southern rappers and rap groups i respect, but for the most part 90% of the south is wack as ****. The best of the South cant **** with average new york rappers.

Comment

I see no place for southern garbage in rap. Its currupting this great genre. Who killed rap? Southern Rap. They ****ing ruined it!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hawaiian Mac 10 View Post
                Im all about that real ****...theres a couple of southern rappers and rap groups i respect, but for the most part 90% of the south is wack as ****. The best of the South cant **** with average new york rappers.
                I see you like the knicks. they are the greatest basketball franchise of all time.

Comment

I see you like the knicks. they are the greatest basketball franchise of all time.
                  I agree...Overall, no team can match up with them. Incredible talent...

Bernard King, Starbury, Ewing, Reed, Frazier, Earl the Pearl, Oakley, Zach Randolph....greatest team ever. And i didnt even mention John Starks, Allan Houston, and Latrell Sprewell.

Comment

You know what Rakim is great, So is wu tang, Big L, all them N.iggaz.

Let me say this, these cats repping the south are *******,

If you want the real south gangster rap you can find it, and its far more real than some of these fake new york cats that be eating shrimp then talking about living in the hood.

C Murder (about to have a re trial for murder, apparently could be doing life without parole)

Soulja Slim (RIP)

Mac (Doing 30 years in jail)

B.Gizzle.

Im from the UK, but these are real n.iggaz, none of that watered down fake blood whezzy ****.
                    Last edited by Technical_Skill; 02-12-2009, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X