Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rakim Created Rap...Southern Rap Ruined Rap....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hawaiian Mac 10 View Post
    nahhh son

Well not quite impressed but atleast he's trying there, he's better than 50.

lol, I noticed you just dropped 50 from the convo

Good.
    Last edited by res; 02-13-2009, 01:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Coolest Cat View Post
      res, what is wrong with you?

no sig? no av?

are you ok?
      Nah, i don't decorate kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by res View Post
        Well not quite impressed but atleast he's trying there, he's better than 50.

lol, I noticed you just dropped 50 from the convo

Good.
        So were gonna act like this song wasnt good?

Originally posted by res View Post
        Nah, i don't decorate kid.

Comment

Rakim is rap. Lil Wayne is not.

Rakim, Nas, KRS-One

that is rap.

Lil Wayne, Young Jeezy is not rap.
          that generalization is inaccurate.

Outkast. Scarface. Nappy Roots. Goodie Mob.

just to name a few, certainly did not ruin rap.

rap is not ruined. that's ignorant. real rap can never be ruined because if it's **** then it's not true rap anyways. can't taint what doesn't belong in the same category. as long as real hip hop is still being made then no one can **** it up. and even when it stops it'll always be banged regardless so the argument isn't valid either way.

Comment

I see no place for southern garbage in rap. Its currupting this great genre. Who killed rap? Southern Rap. They ****ing ruined it!!!!!!!!!!

Here is some Southern Rap you might like (North Carolina).

Comment

• Originally posted by res View Post
              here is some southern rap you might like (north carolina).

lb all day baby!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MegStarr* View Post
                that generalization is inaccurate.

Outkast. Scarface. Nappy Roots. Goodie Mob.

just to name a few, certainly did not ruin rap.

rap is not ruined. that's ignorant. real rap can never be ruined because if it's **** then it's not true rap anyways. can't taint what doesn't belong in the same category. as long as real hip hop is still being made then no one can **** it up. and even when it stops it'll always be banged regardless so the argument isn't valid either way.
                That's the realest **** I've heard on here so far!

Comment

• Originally posted by Two Clips View Post
                  That's the realest **** I've heard on here so far!
                  .respects.

Comment

• with all due respect to ya limey, but if you ain't even from the states who are you to even speak on it? because fo sho uk rap is not even in contention to be considered, I ain't especially fond of the main stream south s#it either, but the weakest that they have to offer is still a century ahead of you dudes, Slick Rick is the best that yall ever gonna have to do this, east coast,west coast, south yeah we might disagree about who should get the ball, but one thing we do sync on is that we don't ever want to see yall in the game,,,,,,,,I might talk grimey to my lil brother but you better not say s#it 2 em.

Comment

• Originally posted by bda156 View Post
                      with all due respect to ya limey, but if you ain't even from the states who are you to even speak on it? because fo sho uk rap is not even in contention to be considered, I ain't especially fond of the main stream south s#it either, but the weakest that they have to offer is still a century ahead of you dudes, Slick Rick is the best that yall ever gonna have to do this, east coast,west coast, south yeah we might disagree about who should get the ball, but one thing we do sync on is that we don't ever want to see yall in the game,,,,,,,,I might talk grimey to my lil brother but you better not say s#it 2 em.
                      Hip Hop is universal and can be appreciated and discussed by any nationality or culture. Just because that person isn't from the US doesn't mean they lack the knowledge to comment on rap music.

Your alt is a bit lame already.

Comment

Working...
                      X