Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rakim Created Rap...Southern Rap Ruined Rap....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Coolest Cat View Post
    to me the genre of southern rap is not really rap. its another genre called southern rap. it has the word rap in it, but its not hip hop or rap...its southern rap.
    rye!!! buddy, nobody gettin angry, but you on the other hand is bitter as ****. How about country rap tunes?

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K9 View Post
      Ok.... I thought.
      now talk.........

Comment

Originally posted by CottoOverrated1 View Post
        rye!!! buddy, nobody gettin angry, but you on the other hand is bitter as ****. How about country rap tunes?
        I'm relaxed. I'm actually sippin juice and watching the basketball game.

you sound upset. Like I said, Southern rap is a genre of music. But it is not true rap.

Comment

Versy man, why you hit the guy with bad k over southern rap?

Discuss it like men.

Comment

son, you need to stop and think before you talk.
            he is right, dun. sorry the south is where its at. I'm a real hiphop head. My cd album collection probably blows your ipod out the water. Nobody and I mean nobody from NY and surrounding areas has stepped up to the plate. Its still Jay Z Nas and Fifty. Fifty was the last guy that blew up from NY, although Jim Jones had huge hit more recently. Thats NY's problem. NY going through same **** the West Coast been going through. Its still Dre, Snoop, Cube, and only recently Game showed up. One person dont mean squat tho. Yall need to get your swag back and quit hatin the South.

Comment

i cant think of many things wacker then southern rap...

Comment

I'm relaxed. I'm actually sippin juice and watching the basketball game.

you sound upset. Like I said, Southern rap is a genre of music. But it is not true rap.

is that how you win arguements? by saying "you mad. why you gettin angry?"
                you actually have nothing to say. Cuz you havent brought up a good point since your first post, SON.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawaiian Mac 10 View Post
                  i cant think of many things wacker then southern rap...
                  DMX and Camron are two I can think of now.

Comment

he is right, dun. sorry the south is where its at. I'm a real hiphop head. My cd album collection probably blows your ipod out the water. Nobody and I mean nobody from NY and surrounding areas has stepped up to the plate. Its still Jay Z Nas and Fifty. Fifty was the last guy that blew up from NY, although Jim Jones had huge hit more recently. Thats NY's problem. NY going through same **** the West Coast been going through. Its still Dre, Snoop, Cube, and only recently Game showed up. One person dont mean squat tho. Yall need to get your swag back and quit hatin the South.
                    the problem is that the old style dont sell no more. Lyrics dont sell, the only thing that sells is rhymes about bitches, lollipops, and ugly ass cars that they drive in the south.

NY still has the crown...jay-z, jadakiss, styles, AZ, nas, cormega, busta rhymes, ghostface, raekwon, meth, 50, yayo, banks, camron, 40 cal, hell rell, talib and mos def, joe budden (new jerz, new york same thing). C'mon now bruh, lets not act like new york dont have the best lyricists.

Comment

DMX and Camron are two I can think of now.
                      you mad homie :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                      X