Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rakim Created Rap...Southern Rap Ruined Rap....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Coolest Cat View Post
    He created it. You need to need to get your mind right, my friend.
    DJ Kool Herc?

Comment

Originally posted by Technical_Skill View Post
      Nah I like real rappers or proper mc's, not guys who bark like a dog and seem to have a fetish for rhyming "****" and "*****" in their songs.

Comment

he is upset. its unfortunate. I wish he wasn't.

I didn't like it.
        fair enough.

Comment

southern rappers talk too much about cars and grills...

Comment

Lol@ that DMX 'Freestyle', I highly doubt he made that up on the spot, but yeah, he rapped real fast and rhymed "Box" with "Glocks", he's stepping his game up.

If you love NY, why dont you rep real Mc's like Big L, Wu, Biggie, Jigga, not some bloke who raps about giving a dog a home, then leaving a dog alone.

Comment

southern rappers talk too much about cars and grills...
              not the videos I posted. But you would know that if you actually listened. W/E homie. I aint mad at ya. you really love hiphop and I can respect that but youse a xenophobe, and a ****phobe. And guys, DMX is washed up as ****.

Comment

Lol@ that DMX 'Freestyle', I highly doubt he made that up on the spot, but yeah, he rapped real fast and rhymed "Box" with "Glocks", he's stepping his game up.

If you love NY, why dont you rep real Mc's like Big L, Wu, Biggie, Jigga, not some bloke who raps about giving a dog a home, then leaving a dog alone.
                X is a real nice mc...apparently you didnt listen to that much of the song, and besides jay-z and biggie how many emcees go off the top of the dome? Big L too, but even he wrote alotta his ****. I listen to all those rappers but DMX is my favorite. I dont know how you can say that he wasnt lyrical. Im not gonna try to argue about now, but up until his 4th cd he could rhyme. If thats your opinion im not about to get mad, theres enough people that would agree with me.

Comment

oh and he leaves them alone.

DMX= Worst dog owner until Vick came along.

Comment

I used to smoke crack to this

Comment

Originally posted by CottoOverrated1 View Post
                      not the videos I posted. But you would know that if you actually listened. W/E homie. I aint mad at ya. you really love hiphop and I can respect that but youse a xenophobe, and a ****phobe. And guys, DMX is washed up as ****.
                      what is an xenophobe? and why am I a ****phobe?

Comment

Working...
                      X