Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Keystone XL Pipeline be banned? You still transporting oil via train/trucks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah, I'm pro energy.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
      Hey f:ckhead. Hey f:ckhead. Hey f:ckhead. No one has to offer sh:t to your f:ggot ass. Joseph Biden ran his campaign on shutting down the Keystone. Period. It wasn't a secret. R:tard. The majority of U.S. Americans voted for Joseph R. Biden. Game over. Don't like it? 1. Kill yourself. Or, 2. Move out of our country. Or, comedically, do both. No one cares. F:ck you, and yours. We won. F:ck you. The pipeline is going to shut down. In fact, it should be excavated from the Earth and sold for scrap metal. Why? Because it's funny. F:ck you. Win elections. F:ggot.

R:tard.

Postscript. 77% of U.S. Americans -- according to Pew Research -- believe it's more important to develop solar and wind energy as opposed to more coal, oil and other fossil fuels. Americans. If you don't like it: move. This is America. Move. We will do what Americans want. Period. Move. And, f:ck you.

You same imbeciles would be crying about the Pony Express. These automobiles are going to put horseriders out of business! Ford hates the Pony Express! You morons would be against cellular phones. They are going to put payphones and payphone repairman, and beepers out of business. And, against the internet. It's going to put the Lion's Club and mailed newsletters out of business. Pen pals will be out of business. Shut your mouth, r:tards.
      Okay, but are you going to tell me 77% americans understand what the **** they're talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
        Okay, but are you going to tell me 77% americans understand what the **** they're talking about?

You translated that brainless gibberish?

Comment

The left for you folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
            And I don't shed any tears over Indians; sorry but that's my opinion.
            That's their land. How would you like it if someone came to your house and started doing whatever they wanted without your ok?

Comment

Transportation to the refineries via train and truck to US is very costly. What will probably happen is the oil will be transported via pipeline across Canada and wind up going to foreign refineries. The ramifications of closing down the Keystone Pipeline coupled with other efforts to stop the usage of fossil fuels is certainly going to change the way we in America live (and not for the better).
              Last edited by OldTerry; 01-24-2021, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                That's their land. How would you like it if someone came to your house and started doing whatever they wanted without your ok?
                I'd get a bunch of left wind whining biatches to come and smoke peace pipes, bang on drums, and whine about stuff that happened 150 years ago. Then call MSNBC and CNN to film it all.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post

The left for you folks.
                  They need to learn to code.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    The land is to whoever can hold it.

Just reality.

The white boys had guns, it is what it is. Red man didn't fight hard enough for theirs. Too busy drinking whiteys fire water.

Stupid Chinese invented gunpowder and made party favors out of them. The crack ers used it to conquer the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                      I'd get a bunch of left wind whining biatches to come and smoke peace pipes, bang on drums, and whine about stuff that happened 150 years ago. Then call MSNBC and CNN to film it all.
                      That land is theirs NOW. Today.

We're not talking about 150 years ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X