No announcement yet.

**The Official NBA 2020-2021 season thread **

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Lillard is nice but no need for him unless Klay wants to play forward.

I say keep that roster.

Ben Simmons might be a nice addition but I wouldn't give up Klay or Dray.

Not Wiseman either he has an upside.

Nets must stay healthy and Kyrie can't be stomping on a leperchuan and breaking his ankle.

Lillard for Kyrie straight up? I say yes.

​​​​​​
    Thought I was the only one who said keep them the way they are, cool you see it that way too. Keep the line up with steph klay wig green wise and beef up the bench and could see some good things with them.

ben was the only other guy I was thinking of because of his defense, but not to give up both wiggins and wise, if it was wise and picks, then that'd be something they should pull the trigger on. you'd have ben steph klay green looney and wiggins off the bench, that'd b dope

Comment

• Originally posted by HrNY View Post

Thought I was the only one who said keep them the way they are, cool you see it that way too. Keep the line up with steph klay wig green wise and beef up the bench and could see some good things with them.

ben was the only other guy I was thinking of because of his defense, but not to give up both wiggins and wise, if it was wise and picks, then that'd be something they should pull the trigger on. you'd have ben steph klay green looney and wiggins off the bench, that'd b dope
      I forgot about Looney. He is a valuable piece.

2015 Warriors all over again. Run and gun but Steph and Klay have both evolved over the years.

I'm excited for next season hopefully nobody gets hurt. Should make a deep run.
      ​​​​​​

Comment

2015 Warriors all over again. Run and gun but Steph and Klay have both evolved over the years.

​​​​​​
        They aint finna do sh_t. Raptors took heir soul and broke up that team.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

They aint finna do sh_t. Raptors took heir soul and broke up that team.
          Nah. Klay and KD went down.

Loser ass Toronto fans were cheering when KD went down.

That franchise is done. Better off to relocate to Seattle

Also. Leonard didn't even want to play there
          ​​​​​​

Comment

Nah. Klay and KD went down.

Loser ass Toronto fans were cheering when KD went down.

That franchise is done. Better off to relocate to Seattle

Also. Leonard didn't even want to play there
            ​​​​​​
            Red - Raps was whipping them from Game 1.

Green - I cheered too. Durant on that team was a perfect example of cheating

Blue - Toronto is the fourth largest city in North America. Keep dreaming.

Yellow - His dumba$$ should have re-up. He would have won another ring the following season. Look at him now.

Comment

Red - Raps was whipping them from Game 1.

Green - I cheered too. Durant on that team was a perfect example of cheating

Blue - Toronto is the fourth largest city in North America. Keep dreaming.

Yellow - His dumba$$ should have re-up. He would have won another ring the following season. Look at him now.

You cheered for Durant getting hurt? Wow. You really are a POS.

Toronto isn't even going to make the ECF again. Lowry is gone son. Watch him end up on another team.

Enjoy it.

GS will at least win a series. Toronto? Doubt it.

Petty old man.

Comment

You cheered for Durant getting hurt? Wow. You really are a POS.

Toronto isn't even going to make the ECF again. Lowry is gone son. Watch him end up on another team.

Enjoy it.

GS will at least win a series. Toronto? Doubt it.

Petty old man.
                Red - I'm a fan of his but I know that might have been Toronto's only chance to win one in my lifetime. Hopefully, I live to see the Bills win ther first too.

Blue - I'm cool with that because we won one!

Green - Careful now. We all know how feeble Klay is.

Comment

Red - I'm a fan of his but I know that might have been Toronto's only chance to win one in my lifetime. Hopefully, I live to see the Bills win ther first too.

Blue - I'm cool with that because we won one!

Green - Careful now. We all know how feeble Klay is.
                  Where's the yellow? Feeble?

Comment

​​​​​​
                    A lot of folks want to trade wiggins but I'm saying keeping him, a better Iggy/Barnes playing with Steph and Klay

Comment

• Originally posted by HrNY View Post

A lot of folks want to trade wiggins but I'm saying keeping him, a better Iggy/Barnes playing with Steph and Klay
                      Yeah Wiggins is fine. Maybe we can get rid of Oubre and a pick for someone like Crowder.

Kelly sucks. He's a huge negative on the court.

Comment

Working...
                      X