Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**The Official NBA 2020-2021 season thread **

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
    Man a few kids I like that I think would be great for the Knicks and are within potential reach in no particular order give me 2 of them w/ 19 & 21 and I will be happy ..


    Tre Mann
    Chris Duarte
    Corey Kispert
    Trey Murphy
    Dark horses :
    James Bouknight
    Sharife Cooper
    Well my whole list is pretty much gone ............
    Last edited by Brother Mouzone; 07-29-2021, 10:24 PM.

    Comment


    • Kevin Durant is the scoring leader all time for US Mens Basketball team


      Just passed Melo

      Comment


      • Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
        Ricky Rubio to the cavs. Cavs contendahs again for brush
        You and I and everyone else know for damn sure the last time brush was a cavs fan was when lebron and Irving was there.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Kevin Durant is the scoring leader all time for US Mens Basketball team


          Just passed Melo
          He played the most thats why

          Aint nothing

          Comment


          • https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sil...-way-contracts

            Reaves and ayayi who were projected to be drafted in the 2nd round preferred to just walk on to the lakers.

            I think they're hoping lakers lack of shooting guard gives them opportunity.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

              He played the most thats why

              Aint nothing
              Nah actually it was your boy Bron Bron


              ​​​​​​Good luck with Westbrook. I guess you got a steal getting rid of Kuzma.

              Comment


              • Popeye Jones would crash one of your encounters with a fat slop you met off Tinder and BBC her right in front of you

                1F3DVHEw.jpg

                Comment


                • Watched some of the Olympics some of these Europeans can ball Slovenia and Spain specifically looking better than team USA

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    Watched some of the Olympics some of these Europeans can ball Slovenia and Spain specifically looking better than team USA
                    We are used to BS foul calls and flopping. Garden better adjust quick because NBA just made a new rule also.
                    Phenom likes this.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Beercules View Post

                      Nah actually it was your boy Bron Bron


                      ​​​​​​Good luck with Westbrook. I guess you got a steal getting rid of Kuzma.
                      Maybe been in a few more games.

                      But look at who's taken more shots.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP