Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**The Official NBA 2020-2021 season thread **

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

    I’m getting 2004 team vibes.

    They should start Holiday.

    My Nigeria bet ain’t looking too good either, started well vs the Aussies but over-reliant on the three ball.
    Trae Young should have been in the team over Holiday.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

      Trae Young should have been in the team over Holiday.
      Both deserve a spot tbh. Especially when you have guys like Keldon Johnson and McGee suiting up. No disrespect intended to those guys but it is what it is.

      Holiday is one of the most underrated players in the league IMO.

      Comment


      • Looks like Westbrook to the Lakers in exchange for KCP, Kuzma and Harrell.

        Comment


        • Ricky Rubio to the cavs. Cavs contendahs again for brush
          Beercules likes this.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
            Ricky Rubio to the cavs. Cavs contendahs again for brush
            2022 champs for sure.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Looks like Westbrook to the Lakers in exchange for KCP, Kuzma and Harrell.
              Where is Beal headed?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

                Where is Beal headed?
                They say he doesn't want a trade but I don't really buy that.

                He has Kuzma KCP and Harrell now, will that keep him happy? I don't know.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Beercules View Post

                  They say he doesn't want a trade but I don't really buy that.

                  He has Kuzma KCP and Harrell now, will that keep him happy? I don't know.
                  He'll leave in free agency.
                  Beercules likes this.

                  Comment


                  • Man a few kids I like that I think would be great for the Knicks and are within potential reach in no particular order give me 2 of them w/ 19 & 21 and I will be happy ..


                    Tre Mann
                    Chris Duarte
                    Corey Kispert
                    Trey Murphy
                    Dark horses :
                    James Bouknight
                    Sharife Cooper
                    Last edited by Brother Mouzone; 07-29-2021, 09:10 PM.

                    Comment


                    • GS loading up ......................
                      Beercules likes this.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP