Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**The Official NBA 2020-2021 season thread **

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Game 6. Wow turnovers like crazy on both sides.


    Hopefully Suns can force game 7

    Comment


    • Originally posted by beercules View Post
      game 6. Wow turnovers like crazy on both sides.


      Hopefully suns can force game 7
      beer wassup!
      Beercules likes this.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Rudyo View Post

        beer wassup!
        Oh ****! My man !


        Same **** new day. Siablo annoying as ever, watching the game. You home? Please say yes


        I think Milwaukee wins tonight. I hope the Suns do to force Game 7 but CP3 sucks all of a sudden.

        How is it going?
        Rudyo likes this.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Beercules View Post

          Oh ****! My man !


          Same **** new day. Siablo annoying as ever, watching the game. You home? Please say yes


          I think Milwaukee wins tonight. I hope the Suns do to force Game 7 but CP3 sucks all of a sudden.

          How is it going?
          I'm free, yes. I'm not in Wisconsin no. I am good, I have not drank or used heroin, or smoked weed since the beginning of March. Went to rehab! Brand new! I had another kid too :lmao: but I'm good! Got a trailer I'm staying at, seeing this girl I like, and this nurse haha. How are you buddy? I was actually rooting for the Nets to beat the Bucks, KD man was WILD.
          siablo14 and Beercules like this.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Rudyo View Post

            I'm free, yes. I'm not in Wisconsin no. I am good, I have not drank or used heroin, or smoked weed since the beginning of March. Went to rehab! Brand new! I had another kid too :lmao: but I'm good! Got a trailer I'm staying at, seeing this girl I like, and this nurse haha. How are you buddy? I was actually rooting for the Nets to beat the Bucks, KD man was WILD.
            Damn man that's good to hear. I cut back drinking myself. I drink Michelob if I want a drink or Heiniken Zero

            Smoke more now though but it helps curve the craving for alcohol.

            I'm good man, my girlfriend and I are pretty serious. She moved in with me and all is good. My uncle passes away 2 weeks ago (the rich part of my family I'm sure I told you about them before)

            I read exercise helps if you have a craving.


            Dude, KD is a beast. That game 5 (?) Against Milwaukee was something special. If Harden was at least 70% they could have won.


            ​​​​​​Also, congrats on the kid do you know if its a boy or girl yet?
            Rudyo likes this.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Game 6. Wow turnovers like crazy on both sides.


              Hopefully Suns can force game 7
              Not staying up. I'm not feeling well. I think I know why but I won't say.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rudyo View Post

                I'm free, yes. I'm not in Wisconsin no. I am good, I have not drank or used heroin, or smoked weed since the beginning of March. Went to rehab! Brand new! I had another kid too :lmao: but I'm good! Got a trailer I'm staying at, seeing this girl I like, and this nurse haha. How are you buddy? I was actually rooting for the Nets to beat the Bucks, KD man was WILD.
                Respect, Rude Bwoy!!!
                Wha gwaan.
                Butler told me but I didn't believe. Your team will probably win it all. So that's some positive rays for you.
                Rudyo and Beercules like this.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Beercules View Post

                  Damn man that's good to hear. I cut back drinking myself. I drink Michelob if I want a drink or Heiniken Zero

                  Smoke more now though but it helps curve the craving for alcohol.

                  I'm good man, my girlfriend and I are pretty serious. She moved in with me and all is good. My uncle passes away 2 weeks ago (the rich part of my family I'm sure I told you about them before)

                  I read exercise helps if you have a craving.


                  Dude, KD is a beast. That game 5 (?) Against Milwaukee was something special. If Harden was at least 70% they could have won.


                  ​​​​​​Also, congrats on the kid do you know if its a boy or girl yet?
                  Girl. I've had all boys, so it was what i was secretly hoping for. I'm terrified of it, but I always wanted a little girl. Exercise has helped me a lot, Ive been needing to do it cause my health is so bad, its been getting better, ive been gaining lbs which is good. I started smoking cigs again which is really bad for me but I've been cutting back on them, I ended up finding out I had Hep C but I've been getting treatment for it and it is curable now so im glad they caught it at least. I had a really big OD in january-ish, I actually was clinically dead for a few minutes off of fentanyl, that was a TRIP... was on a ventilator for like 5 days in the middle of the worst of COVID, i apparently tried to rip it out and run out of the hospital.... but I had a catheter in..... you know where...... jeeeeeeez that hurt LOL

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

                    Respect, Rude Bwoy!!!
                    Wha gwaan.
                    Butler told me but I didn't believe. Your team will probably win it all. So that's some positive rays for you.
                    YO! Yes I live! Bucks aren't really my team, but yeah I hear from my sister that its a big deal there, she went down to the game 4 and it was WILD she said. Happy for them, I'm not in the state though. Laying low.
                    siablo14 likes this.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rudyo View Post

                      Girl. I've had all boys, so it was what i was secretly hoping for. I'm terrified of it, but I always wanted a little girl. Exercise has helped me a lot, Ive been needing to do it cause my health is so bad, its been getting better, ive been gaining lbs which is good. I started smoking cigs again which is really bad for me but I've been cutting back on them, I ended up finding out I had Hep C but I've been getting treatment for it and it is curable now so im glad they caught it at least. I had a really big OD in january-ish, I actually was clinically dead for a few minutes off of fentanyl, that was a TRIP... was on a ventilator for like 5 days in the middle of the worst of COVID, i apparently tried to rip it out and run out of the hospital.... but I had a catheter in..... you know where...... jeeeeeeez that hurt LOL
                      Good man. Any names?

                      Do you have any of your crazy ass pets


                      jesus man. Be careful. A girl I was seeing, her brother died from an OD. Never knew he used or anything. When you were dead, did you see anything ? If you don't want to tell me here you can PM.


                      Lmao, tell me you didn't rip your dick off

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP