No announcement yet.

Worst Poster of the year nominees

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst Poster of the year nominees

It's that time of year again, coming close to the end of the year. Not an official thread, but just a nominee thread. So who do you guys have for Worst poster of the year and why? Feel free to nominate anyone you feel fit and maybe someone can make an actual thread of a final 4?

My nominations:

Hectari - We all find his predictions pathetic, but he takes it over board with stuff like "Rios would've beaten Pacquiao if he ate his Quaker and Oats"

Robbie Barret - Who are we to say to keep him from his 5peat.

Larry X- While Larry has slightly(and I use the term loosely) stepped up his posting game, he still sucks and is one of the scariest racists here because he actually believes he isn't a racist (the homie Leon said it perfectly, Larry X is a top tier race baiter)

TravestyNY - O Mr. Christmas, nuff said.

Butler- when he bombarded the room with his stupid dick threads, that was just dumb

Finitox- dude is so angry and a complete idiot.

eff pandas- this "brotha" think he better than a lot of real brothas and very condescending. you step up to him and he cries like a little girl. his "grades" he tries to hand out too are very gay

So who are you nominees?

On a side note, here are a few for Poster of the year
    PACnPBFsuck
    Tony Trick-Pony
    NachoMan
    Mighty_Windir
    Shadow
    Man Down
    1bad
    Leon
    Ghost
    Beer
    Mike D
    Citizen Koba
    Vlad
    Bball(why not, he won it in 2010 on another site-how about another one 10 years later)
    Ralex
    Last edited by HrNY; 10-30-2020, 11:31 AM.

Ooh. That’s a tough one. Larry might have the edge for how way he flips

But at least he has substance. Robbie and travesty and MCC are just awful

Comment

Originally posted by ralex View Post
      Ooh. That’s a tough one. Larry might have the edge for how way he flips

But at least he has substance. Robbie and travesty and MCC are just awful
      MCC, good call

There was another idiot, can't remember his name(I'm happy for that actually), but he was telling people how the best credit score is 0 and that you shouldn't have credit etc, pretty odd stuff but he sounded like a complete idiot.

Ralex, you're a cool poster too, ma fault for forgetting about u
      Last edited by HrNY; 10-30-2020, 10:11 AM.

Comment

I used to think hectari was trolling, but I think he's legit slow in the brain. When you try to use logic and facts to dispute what he says, he responds with the most ridiculous sht like Biden gonna win cause Cardi B is telling people to vote for him. Or Rios didn't eat the right oats. Or (insert fighter name) would have beat Pac but didn't follow the game plan. Haha.

That being said and to be fair to him, there are much worse posters on here, just need a minute to think lol.

Comment

Robbie, that clown sent me a message yesterday with his BS. I didn't even open it.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
            Robbie, that clown sent me a message yesterday with his BS. I didn't even open it.
            Like I said, who are we to keep him from his 5th ring.

Comment

Juggernaut666 and Rusty Tromboner are shtty posters, but they actually make laugh a lot so they're okay in my book.

We need resident lunatics on this site, for the sake of entertainment and diversity.

Comment

As far as the Brandon Rios oats conspiracy, to this day I would like to know what flavor of oats those actually were. I say they were maple brown sugar but Hec says they were just the original oats.

I wish there was surveillance video from the hotel in Macau that could give us the answers to this age old mystery. Like where exactly did the oats fall out? And how much? Did all of the oats fall out? Or just some of the oats?

I guess we'll never know.

Comment

Since when does someone with a rep of 2, make a thread like this? the OP is an alt... Lol.

Travesty is a great poster... People get annoyed because he is thorough and he is in a camp of posters that has different views from those who are responding in this thread.

Never had a problem with hectari. A lot of posters here could use a course in logic though...

As far as my nominations for worse posters:

1) Billea2 Fker thinks he knows too much, long winded posts, should be banned for being himself.

2) robbie Always looking for trouble... thinks life here is unfair... Boo Hoo what a biatch. Many fine posters from across the pond weigh in on politics here, and God bless them... Robbie thinks he knows what it is to grow up in a city in this country and speaks of things that he has no understanding of. When has this fine individual ever encountered a peace officer in this country?

3) Rusty, Queenie, Rick... the boys over in the History section. These three think the history section is a toilet. they never give a source for extra ordinary claims, insult other posters, and constantly win "Churl of the month." need I say more?
                  Last edited by billeau2; 10-30-2020, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                    Since when does someone with a rep of 2, make a thread like this? the OP is an alt... Lol.

Travesty is a great poster... People get annoyed because he is thorough and he is in a camp of posters that has different views from those who are responding in this thread.

Never had a problem with hectari. A lot of posters here could use a course in logic though...

As far as my nominations for worse posters:

1) Billea3387 Fker thinks he knows too much, long winded posts, should be banned for being himself.

2) robbie Always looking for trouble... thinks life here is unfair... Boo Hoo what a biatch. Many fine posters from across the pond weigh in on politics here, and God bless them... Robbie thinks he knows what it is to grow up in a city in this country and speaks of things that he has no understanding of.

3) Rusty, Queenie, Rick... the boys over in the History section. These three think the history section is a toilet. they never give a source for extra ordinary claims, insult other posters, and constantly win "Churl of the month." need I say more?
                    Travestyny and Robbie are bitches who fall back to calling people racist when they lack a solid argument.

Travestyny brought up an old post of mine (from the Kovalev-Ward 2 fight) against Andre Ward when people were calling Kovalev and all russians alcoholics so I made a slur at Ward. Robbie had initially dug up the post.

So yeah, these two clowns are hoes.

Comment

Working...
                    X