Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 2020 Presidential Election Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump fears Giuliani, other lawyers in Biden vote challenge are ‘fools that are making him look bad’

He's only just figuring this out now? Was it the black **** running down Rudy's face that made him start thinking?

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Trump fears Giuliani, other lawyers in Biden vote challenge are ‘fools that are making him look bad’

He's only just figuring this out now? Was it the black **** running down Rudy's face that made him start thinking?

Comment

• It’s pretty obvious that Trump supporters on here are either trolls, dishonest or live in a bubble devoid of reality

Fact is that Trump, etc are 1-35 in lawsuits and have repeatedly denied the existence of voter fraud when asked point blank by judges in these cases

It’s easy to lie on social media but not in front of a court with your license on the line

Comment

• So Michigan officially certifies .. Trump Supporters be like

As Nancy Pelosi sends them on their way

Tough.

Comment

• GSA just announced that Biden can start transition.

Comment

• (Thread can be closed. We won)

Comment

• The silence from the Doofus Reich is deafening.

Comment

• The uneducated lost. Hopefully they can embrace truth and science to make themselves less apt to be used in the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                    Trump lost and he was unable to use the courts as a cudgel. Whatever you were waiting for like a dumb homely virgin on prom night didn’t materialize, as I said it wouldn’t. But really, that’s beside the point, you failed to respond to my post and instead came here to weep and only started crying more when you realized I didn’t respond to your tears.

The election is over, and Trump lost. You can’t accept that, and that’s perfectly fine with me, but your futile efforts make you look more ridiculous every time you make an attempt and you call me a moron? Too funny.
                    Lol I rest my case. You are afraid I am right Come on lad have some confidence! Maybe I am wrong! I will admit it! You would rather call names though... sad, you have virtually confirmed you are a moron!

Comment

• Feel sorry for them but at the same time I want to point and laugh.

Comment

Working...
                      X