• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
    Newsmax is fake news.
    And that's a understatement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
      Yeah, I'm a social worker that works in a shelter for the homeless. So my motivations are a bit deeper than yours appear to be but feel free to blame me if you want, it won't affect me.
      Good god!!! Your useless. With a useless degree. No wonder you want FREE everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Good god!!! Your useless. With a useless degree. No wonder you want FREE everything.
        Yeah, yeah, sure, sure, carry on...

Comment

Yeah, I'm a social worker that works in a shelter for the homeless. So my motivations are a bit deeper than yours appear to be but feel free to blame me if you want, it won't affect me.
          Well, I think this explains a lot.

Comment

Yeah, yeah, sure, sure, carry on...
            Social worker isn't real work. U gonna handle police work once they defund them???

Comment

• Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
              it was only because of a china virus that brought the economy down for the US. how can u blame trump for that???? EVERY country became a mess thanks to china!!!!!!!!

and now u vote for biden who will cozy up to CHINA!!! the real nazi party!!!!! u are so lost and incredibly uneducated!!
              It's how a leader responds in a crisis that determines his standing. Trump didn't lead. He left that up to each individual state. Most likely so he could avoid any social backlash or so he thought. Then he stood on the sidelines and critisized them, ignored the advice of medical experts and pretty much acted like a spoiled petulant child. It cost him his job.

Comment

Social worker isn't real work. U gonna handle police work once they defund them???
                No one is getting defunded, that's a talking point.

Comment

Do u even have a job??? Or are u a welfare recipient???
                  Mama's boy.

Same thing really, but instead of mooching off the taxpayers he's mooching off the thing that birthed him.

Once she dies or makes him finally move out, then he becomes a welfare recipient.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                    Yeah that explained everything. He gonna show up with his walkie talkie and tell ppl don't commit crimes or he'll report u to his supervisor...

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                      Yeah, what kids fantasize about being when they grow up does say alot about them.

Sadly, 'winning' on the Internet isnt a career option.

Comment

Working...
                      X