No announcement yet.

Official 2020 Presidential Election Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MELLY-MEL... View Post
    If biden won fair and square, and by such a large margin , why not count every legal vote, canvas and make sure every counted ballot is in fact 100pct legal? Everyone should want that, right? Are not all American votes entitled to a fair, and legitimate election ensuring no fraud, illegal ballots, or interference from any other country, or bad actors? Any discrepancies should be correct, any litigation should be completed. Furthermore, Trump is a citizen of this country and entitle to a fair election as well. Everyone want a fair and just election, and if it takes longer to be sure the correct person lawfully wins the vote its the right and only way to move forward correct?
    Like they do every election? He's so far behind that it's guaranteed he lost. But it's not just about that it's the lies and bs allegations that his sheep believe. He's damaging confidence in the system without proof. He's also not giving Biden access to briefings etc which is standard for a smooth transition. The whole world is laughing at the clown as they should.

He made the same BS allegation in 2016 and his investigation turned up nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      I'm noticing he isn't able to address other people's points or defend his stances, but instead almost always resorts to smug, snark, and childish insults.

I thought that was just with me, but I'm seeing a pattern with him.....
      Kind of like you? Who just puts people on ignore when you can't. Poor superfan.....
      Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 11-18-2020, 08:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Like they do every election? He's so far behind that it's guaranteed he lost. But it's not just about that it's the lies and bs allegations that his sheep believe. He's damaging confidence in the system without proof. He's also not giving Biden access to briefings etc which is standard for a smooth transition. The whole world is laughing at the clown as they should.

He made the same BS allegation in 2016 and his investigation turned up nothing.
        So I guess that’s a no then for you? Since you didn’t really address anything that I said you just said that Trump lost and he’s so far behind....but you didn’t address anything about him or the people who voted for him being entitled to a free and fair election.....regardless of the fact that you think Biden won big or not, there are many people that are not happy with the various discrepancies, and finding votes, etc, and a ton of litigation on going. But I guess like you said......you think Trump Lost and you hate him so.... fu ck everyone else and their rights to a free and fair election and its results. No regard for the other half of the country or their rights that voted for someone that you don’t like.

Comment

So I guess that’s a no then for you? Since you didn’t really address anything that I said you just said that Trump lost and he’s so far behind....but you didn’t address anything about him or the people who voted for him being entitled to a free and fair election.....regardless of the fact that you think Biden won big or not, there are many people that are not happy with the various discrepancies, and finding votes, etc, and a ton of litigation on going. But I guess like you said......you think Trump Lost and you hate him so.... fu ck everyone else and their rights to a free and fair election and its results. No regard for the other half of the country or their rights that voted for someone that you don’t like.
          Everything point to it being a fair election. All Trump's lawsuits are getting thrown out because he has no evidence it wasn't. Trump lost. Deal with it.

No mention of Trump spreading false info to fool his sheep. As i said this is the bigger problem. But you have no problem with it because you are one of them. BAaaa Baaaaaa
          Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 11-18-2020, 09:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Everything point to it being a fair election. All Trump's lawsuits are getting thrown out because he has no evidence it wasn't. Trump lost. Deal with it.

No mention of Trump spreading false info to fool his sheep. As i said this is the bigger problem. But you have no problem with it because you are one of them. BAaaa Baaaaaa
            The party of unity and inclusion. Thanks for proving my points, easy work.

Comment

The party of unity and inclusion. Thanks for proving my points, easy work.

Please tell us your point......... Seems all you want people to do is entertain Trumps accusations with zero evidence to support them.

Baaaaaa baaaaaa

Trump trying to suppress voters and **** with USPS - Free and fair election though.

Graham teling Georgia SOS to throw out ballots - Free and fair election though.

Trump lying about everything and everyone - Free and fair election though.

Trump firing people that have overseen the election and said it was the most secure election in history, with zero evidence that what they say is wrong.

The guy you support is anything but fair.
              Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 11-18-2020, 09:40 AM.

Comment

• I trust everything I get in the mail

Comment

• Imagine being dumb enough to think the election will be overturned

Comment

• Originally posted by RespekonMyName View Post
                    But he's not lying. It's good to hear the truth sometimes.
                    You brain dead IQ lacking stupid moronic fool of epic proportions c0ck gobbling fack boy bytch

Wow you're right that did feel pretty good

Comment

• Trump fans take everything he says as Gospel.

Comment

Working...
                      X