The movie Kindergarten Cop is now unacceptable

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    Nah.

The reason why isn't because of the absolute bullshit these dirt bag's are trying to sell you.

This is why.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      I was coming in here to post the same shyt.
      Meh.

We both love Turbo AWD Porsche's.

White power.

To Mayonnaise sandwiches, and kissing dog's on they lips.

The white Bomani Jones.

Comment

This pus*y ass generation offended by Kindergarten Cop.

One of my favorite movies when I was a kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Meh.

We both love Turbo AWD Porsche's.

White power.

To Mayonnaise sandwiches, and kissing dog's on they lips.

The white Bomani Jones.

Da Kool Kids Klub

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
            LMAO! like I think in all of Hollywood history he's literally the only movie star who never even bothered to do an accent.

Like u got British movie star bad arses who nail a New York accent so dman good u think they grew up in the Bronx.

Australians got that thick Crocodile Dundee accent but they still took over Hollywood and we dont even know they Aussies till we google their bios.

THen Arnold literally reminds us in every single thing hes ever done that hes foreign as hell and never got rid of his lol.

I remember watching True Lies and Jamie Lee Curtis and Eliza Dushku are his family all American middle America yet he has a crazy thick foreign accent for some reason????
            I think the appeal of him was that he was always just who he was. Everyone expected him to sound the way he does. He was Mr. Olympia his physique is the most recognizable in history. You will never be able to pretend he’s anyone else even in a silent role. He had his own unique charm and schtick. You don’t go to an Arnold movie hoping u forget it’s him in the role. As far as accents, Sean Connery never bothered with trying to sound like anyone other than Sean Connery. It’s part of their brand. Hunt for Red October. The Wind and The Lion. I mean if these guys could nail accents or be the best thespians we would probably resent them. You can’t have it all. I do appreciate how good actors/actresses are at getting accents right these days. But that’s today’s trend. I’m pretty good at hitting any accent I hear, but that will never be worth as much as having your own accent stand out glaringly amongst even your own brethren. Besides eventually it will become if not already “problematic” to use an accent if it is not your natural accent.

“What Did Sean Connery say when a book fell on his head?”... “I only have my shelf to blame.”

Comment

LMAO! like I think in all of Hollywood history he's literally the only movie star who never even bothered to do an accent.

Like u got British movie star bad arses who nail a New York accent so dman good u think they grew up in the Bronx.

Australians got that thick Crocodile Dundee accent but they still took over Hollywood and we dont even know they Aussies till we google their bios.

THen Arnold literally reminds us in every single thing hes ever done that hes foreign as hell and never got rid of his lol.

I remember watching True Lies and Jamie Lee Curtis and Eliza Dushku are his family all American middle America yet he has a crazy thick foreign accent for some reason????
              Except for Crocodile Dundee himself Paul Hogan, whose career stalled here in the US. Probably because he didn't lose the Aussie accent lol.

Comment

Good. Hollywood created these lunatics and deserves to go bankrupt via their insane & incoherent boycotts.

Comment

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
                  I think the appeal of him was that he was always just who he was. Everyone expected him to sound the way he does. He was Mr. Olympia his physique is the most recognizable in history. You will never be able to pretend he’s anyone else even in a silent role. He had his own unique charm and schtick. You don’t go to an Arnold movie hoping u forget it’s him in the role. As far as accents, Sean Connery never bothered with trying to sound like anyone other than Sean Connery. It’s part of their brand. Hunt for Red October. The Wind and The Lion. I mean if these guys could nail accents or be the best thespians we would probably resent them. You can’t have it all. I do appreciate how good actors/actresses are at getting accents right these days. But that’s today’s trend. I’m pretty good at hitting any accent I hear, but that will never be worth as much as having your own accent stand out glaringly amongst even your own brethren. Besides eventually it will become if not already “problematic” to use an accent if it is not your natural accent.

“What Did Sean Connery say when a book fell on his head?”... “I only have my shelf to blame.”
                  awesome bro I love Sean Connery, my dad was a HUGE Bond fan so he made us all watch them. Connery had so much swag for a white Scottish dude like prob the smoothest white man of all time of the top of my head?

You are right on Mr. Olympia making him a guaranteed household name superstar. But whats crazy was recently there were reports that he was never as tall as we thought or he shrank a ton in old age.

They showed that he wore lifts a lot during appearances to appear taller and when standing next to tall people he always looked significantly smaller in height.

Man thats kinda scary if we all gonna shrink by like 3 inches too the older we get???

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                    Except for Crocodile Dundee himself Paul Hogan, whose career stalled here in the US. Probably because he didn't lose the Aussie accent lol.
                    LOL I always wondered where lots these big 80s stars and one hit wonders are up to today???

Someone should do a doc on only 80s one hit wonders and what are they up to today

Comment

LOL I always wondered where lots these big 80s stars and one hit wonders are up to today???

Someone should do a doc on only 80s one hit wonders and what are they up to today
                      Did you know there was a crappy third Crocodile Dundee movie? I have to see this now that I know about it. I remember the Simpsons episode where Bart calls long distance to Australia and the whole family has to visit there. There was a scene mentioning how in the 80s the US became obsessed with Australian culture and then got tired of it for a while and showed a picture of that Jacko guy from the Energizer commercials. Apparently he was a famous soccer player who got into acting later.
                      Last edited by Anthony342; 08-05-2020, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X