Collapse
No announcement yet.

The movie Kindergarten Cop is now unacceptable

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As I have been saying, if you have any favorite movies you enjoy watching from time to time, buy them on Blu-Ray or DVD now, because the censorship mob is coming. Before long many of your favorites will be banned or only available in edited editions. It will be like smoking a joint in the 1950’s, you will need to pull down the shades, lock the door, and pull the curtains just to watch Dirty Harry or Training Day.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      As I have been saying, if you have any favorite movies you enjoy watching from time to time, buy them on Blu-Ray or DVD now, because the censorship mob is coming. Before long many of your favorites will be banned or only available in edited editions. It will be like smoking a joint in the 1950’s, you will need to pull down the shades, lock the door, and pull the curtains just to watch Dirty Harry or Training Day.
      MF be watching old reruns of Cops on bootleg dvd and checking out the window like

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        MF be watching old reruns of Cops on bootleg dvd and checking out the window like

Woke neighbors will have community watch teams snitching on anyone watching a Mel Gibson movie.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          Woke neighbors will have community watch teams snitching on anyone watching a Mel Gibson movie.
          And still calling the other side "Nazis".

Comment

Nah.

The reason why isn't because of the absolute bullshit these dirt bag's are trying to sell you.

This is why.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              Nah.

The reason why isn't because of the absolute bullshit these dirt bag's are trying to sell you.

This is why.

Well...boys do have a ***** and girls do have a ******. Where’s the bullsh?

Comment

Nah.

This is why.

Hahaha, so true. That one statement alone would send the 'woke' freaks into a huff! They would probably ban the movie for that alone.

Comment

Nah.

This is why.

I was coming in here to post the same shyt.

Comment

Nah.

This is why.

I bet you're right

Comment

I can't believe this.

It must just be a rumor.

"NO, IT'S NOT A RUMAHHH!!!!!"

Comment

Working...
                      X