Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the answer for all the inner city violence?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    People hold themselves back

The enemy inside.
    Mr.Kei seems like a cool guy.. i wanna meet him one day carnal!

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
      I am not white , the problem with the "white people do it too" argument is they are not the one's crying about being oppressed despite their situation they don't blame the government/system for all their problems(small % might).Black community makes up 13% of our country and they commit most of the violent crime against other races and their own.Truth is a medicine that is hard to swallow , 70% of black babies are born out wedlock , black mothers marry the government and turn their children away from their fathers.Why do you think most(not all) black men are emotional just like a woman ,men are supposed to be logical not emotional, they take on a single mother's identity.

I don't say any of this to be "racist" I say it because I want the black community to wake up and prosper every problem in the black community can be traced to the Democratic party, they have been lied to dumbed down and demoralized to the point were they cannot think for themselves.Name another ethnic/race group that votes for a single party going on 60 years at a 90% clip.Name another group that has "leaders"(Sharpton, Jackson types).Democratic policies have destroyed the black community and family in a way that slavery and segregation never could think about that.

Your avg black person has more of chance of experiencing violence from another black person than a white police officer.If they choose to think for themselves they will likely face racism from another black person not from a white person.But what are they out there protesting.

Biden announced today if elected he would give 11 million illegals citizenship.Black people are being replaced and Hispanics do not abort their babies , your race is being exterminated look at the % of planned parenthood clinics in the hood and most sit back and pull the lever for the Democrats.
      Good words there...…..Rockin'

Comment

brrrrt brrrrrt 40 mike flybys on BLM and antifa protesters.
        napalm drop would be nice too.

Comment

More police.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Put them all on an island.. let them work it out..

They gonna blame the white man..
            It's easier than building an unescapable wall around the city and Just saying game on. Do that and then lets talk about cutting the police out clean from our lives...…...Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
              Just wondering what the solution is?

Sick of seeing innocent kids getting murdered by thugs

I haven't seen any footage of the national guard out in Atlanta, have they stopped anything? Are they even patrolling through the streets?

I don't think having a permanent military presence is the answer but it may work in the short term
              Well before we can solve the problem lets look at the problem. Most people who deal with kids don't care about them... Many times the kids family does not really care about the kid... You really cannot raise a kid properly unless you love them and put them before everything else in your life.

So all these kids, who are not even given one bit of real care exist. And everyone is there to exploit these kids, talking about what they need, and accountability. But of these individuals who actually gives something that puts them out?

Kids are really smart. They know this. They know their mothers want to punish their dads, and that is what goes for love, in split households and with the court system...they seldom see an adult who will miss their lunch to feed one of them...

All these people have kids... Yet no one willing to love them... How else should kids act?

I've taught high school in the Bayview area in San Francisco, special ed...some of the "worse" (whatever that means) kids. I am a white guy so I should not have the same ease in establishing a relationship with these young adults. I did grow up in the hood, but still lol.

So how is it that I was loved by my students? Never had a real problem with a student...gang bangers, mexican mafia kids, you name it... Always good. Why?

Simple, I had love in my heart and treated my kids like I treat my own family. These kids knew that...They saw me take money out of my pocket and buy them lunch, go to their social work meetings, and talk to their parents always in a positive way.

The only group of kids that sometimes would still be a problem were Black female students...and most of them were great, but there were a few. And a very few guys who just did not respond. But most of them, responded to what a red blooded, male role model should be.

People have to stop having kids if they are not going to love them. thats your solution. Its sad...I can love their kids, and many times the parents cannot love their own kids... Go figure.

Oh and some of the worse: The white people that claim to care and just sprout rules and are scared of these kids... I used to get these looks on San Bruno avenue when on occasion I found this BarBq joint and took my kids out at lunch... Like "oh my god are those black kids mugging that white guy?" Women white teachers from conneticut... Man! Why teach in the public school system if your fear conquers your love?
              Last edited by billeau2; 07-09-2020, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
                give out life sentences. that'll teach'em real quick!

anyone who committed a murder willingly should just get the death sentence automatically, no trial needed.
                So...fascism

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  So...fascism
                  You must not know what fascism is.

Are you antifa?

Get a dictionary.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    You expect Blacks to vote Republican after Atwater's southern strategy admission?

Remember what Malcolm X said? Sure, democrats are like foxes. But Republicans are wolves. Wouldn't make sense to vote for someone who advocates for policies that harm you. Makes much more sense to give someone a chance who says the right things, or not vote at all.

Hispanics vote democrat 63% and republican 28%
                    Asians vote democrat 65% and republican 27%.

Maybe it's not something Blacks are doing wrong. Maybe it's something the republican party is doing wrong.
                    I would like to see all individuals vote for the person and not the party. I find it disingenuis that the theme that Black individuals should not think of themselves as victims, or underprivaleged is often tied to an appeal to vote for the Republican party. That and the idea that higher education is a "bunch of marxist professors" or... "an education is not worth the money," two sentiments that IMO will keep any people ignorant.

I remember a time when people, would strive hard to get an education and not to get a good job. Now our community college system seems geared towards vocational trends, and classes are often taken to meet requirements for some professional license, or job...that burns me up.

part of me feels like striving to get a good job is a form of servitude. Why cant people educate themselves to be smart, and creative? To be good parents? To understand life's mysterys?

Black people, like most progressive people from the Baby boomers used to vote for the candidate that was the better of two evils. Thats part of democracy... Looking to any party for a truly decent individual is dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                      brrrrt brrrrrt 40 mike flybys on BLM and antifa protesters.
                      napalm drop would be nice too.

Well damn

Comment

Working...
                      X