Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the answer for all the inner city violence?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
    Just wondering what the solution is?

Sick of seeing innocent kids getting murdered by thugs

I haven't seen any footage of the national guard out in Atlanta, have they stopped anything? Are they even patrolling through the streets?

I don't think having a permanent military presence is the answer but it may work in the short term

Truth is people dont want to hear the truth.

In reality its

1. Create new laws that everyone can agree on and strict punishment. add new and old ways of death penalties . Old- Hanging , fire squad and stoning. New - drowning , oxygen sucked from room and incendiary room .

2. Create new prison systems and how they are managed . No tv, no internet . only jobs starting at 8am to 4pm (im talking hard labor )and
    One shower a day . Books and writing are entertainment only.
    One man per cell

3. Eliminate drugs from entering prisons

4.hire private contractors to be the prison COs from military backrounds .

5. have a city curfew like 9pm or its a 125$ ticket for minors without a parent . 225$ ticket after 10pm for minors without a parent .

6. You can own weapons but cannot carry them loaded in public .

7. Customized bullets only ,weapons owners have specific identity bullets for their weapons . A weapon without proper identity bullets is illegal.
    Non registered weapon and non registered bullets together is a major crime and viewed as intent to harm .

8. City/street cameras
    And camera drone patrols .

9. Check points and toll booths at night throughout the city

10. A nationwide sweep of gangs and violent offenders . Undercover missions to catch and stop gang members

Comment

The parents.

Comment

Kill the violent and sex criminals, along with the creepy child molesters. Then have better trained police that don't have itchy trigger fingers and choke people until they die, especially minorities. Better parenting and education then needs to follow or else bad parents get their children taken away and assigned better ones. We go back to letting teachers teach, fight back and actually punish kids, none of this you can't put your hand on a student even if he or she hits you first or these schools where kids can't be expelled BS. It's called consequences and far too many people don't know the meaning of the term. Remove the wastes of space and only be left with the good.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
          I am not white , the problem with the "white people do it too" argument is they are not the one's crying about being oppressed despite their situation they don't blame the government/system for all their problems(small % might).Black community makes up 13% of our country and they commit most of the violent crime against other races and their own.Truth is a medicine that is hard to swallow , 70% of black babies are born out wedlock , black mothers marry the government and turn their children away from their fathers.Why do you think most(not all) black men are emotional just like a woman ,men are supposed to be logical not emotional, they take on a single mother's identity.

I don't say any of this to be "racist" I say it because I want the black community to wake up and prosper every problem in the black community can be traced to the Democratic party, they have been lied to dumbed down and demoralized to the point were they cannot think for themselves.Name another ethnic/race group that votes for a single party going on 60 years at a 90% clip.Name another group that has "leaders"(Sharpton, Jackson types).Democratic policies have destroyed the black community and family in a way that slavery and segregation never could think about that.

Your avg black person has more of chance of experiencing violence from another black person than a white police officer.If they choose to think for themselves they will likely face racism from another black person not from a white person.But what are they out there protesting.

Biden announced today if elected he would give 11 million illegals citizenship.Black people are being replaced and Hispanics do not abort their babies , your race is being exterminated look at the % of planned parenthood clinics in the hood and most sit back and pull the lever for the Democrats.
          You expect Blacks to vote Republican after Atwater's southern strategy admission?

Remember what Malcolm X said? Sure, democrats are like foxes. But Republicans are wolves. Wouldn't make sense to vote for someone who advocates for policies that harm you. Makes much more sense to give someone a chance who says the right things, or not vote at all.

Hispanics vote democrat 63% and republican 28%
          Asians vote democrat 65% and republican 27%.

Maybe it's not something Blacks are doing wrong. Maybe it's something the republican party is doing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            If we could convince parents to actual parent their kids that would be a great start.

Enforce existing laws. Punish the small crimes as well as the big ones. A greater police presence in dangerous neighborhoods.
            My dad beat the crap outta me for stealing

I learned. Don’t steal. Don’t blame others for your lack of success..

I’m trying to be a rapper. Bragging about wimmin

My wife will beat me up.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              If we could convince parents to actual parent their kids that would be a great start.

Enforce existing laws. Punish the small crimes as well as the big ones. A greater police presence in dangerous neighborhoods.
              I actually agree with this.

You can be raised in the 'hood' and still grow up to do good and be good, but it starts with good parenting.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                My dad beat the crap outta me for stealing

I learned. Don’t steal. Don’t blame others for your lack of success..

I’m trying to be a rapper. Bragging about wimmin

My wife will beat me up.
                I stole. Never got beat up.

I was spoken to. That worked fine.

Child abuse is not always the answer.

You know who talked to me to shape up? My 3rd grade teacher. Lectured me like crazy one day. I looked up to him, cause he looked like The Rock, he was Samoan too. When someone you look up to, tells you stop doing something, you will stop. So Father's need to start being better role models, so their kids can look up to them and talk to the kid like adult, with respect.

You hit a kid to make him stop, you are teaching him that violence resolves things.

Let me ask you something, do you think these young little thugs in the hood, that love fighting in school and stealing and whatnot, aren't beaten from pillar to post in their home by their guardian? They are absolutely destroyed, because I have seen it. I have seen busted noses and lips, absolute child abuse. You know where those friends of mine eventually went? Riker's Island and then transferred upstate.

Does beating your kid work? Yeah, i'm not saying it doesn't, it can work. Are there other ways to teach a kid discipline other than hitting them? Absolutely. But it first starts with being a good role model to them. If you can discipline a kid, as a parent, without ever hitting them, they will grow up and respect you more and more because of the way you handled them with care, respect, and fairness.

Comment

Don Lemon had the answer...

Comment

Good parenting can only do so much. I grew up in an educated middle-class family and when I was a teenager no one was going to tell me what to do. When I was out with my friends I was getting up to a whole load of mischief which is what teenage boys often do.

Luckily for me I lived in a nice neighbourhood which meant I never came in contact with really ‘bad’ kids. I’m fairly sure though as impressionable as I was at that time if I was raised in a run down area etc things could have easily gone a different way. It often only takes a few bad decisions.

Comment

People hold themselves back

The enemy inside.

Comment

Working...
                      X