Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't understand how gay people can be christians and catholics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So gay people must shun a God.No religion in their life.

Is that a good thing?

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      Can this not be said about anything which is classified as a sin? Is someone who has stolen something precluded from being a Christian?

Or, are they an example of what the book of Romans speaks of, "for all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God."
      Look at you with the silliness. Criminals/sinners when they commit a crime/sin and then repent. They promise and try not to do that sin/crime again. A h**mo Christian will f**ck arse Saturday night and go to church on Sunday morning and not repent for the h**mo act and then go and f**ck some arse right after leaving church without caring that he is sinning.

How the hell is that similar to other sinners who repent and are ashamed of the sins they had done?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        All Christians choose to ignore the bits of the bible they don't like. They know it's bull****.
        Guides are made to be followed. How can you cherry pick what and what not to follow?
        Humans aren't god so why are they changing gods rules?

If god says a dick in the arse is wrong then it's wrong. Who are you to go against god? I'll tell you why they do it, because deep down they know it's a load of crap.
        The bible just doesn't stand up to scrutiny. It's bull**** so the "followers" had to come up with the old "it's not meant to be taken literally" bull****. Bull**** because when these gospels were written they were taken literally. Until science exposed them. In this day and age we shouldn't have people believing in fairy tales.
        Robbie killing it up in here.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Bro that doesn't mean you go on leading a life of sin
          Yo. I always respect your consistency on this matter. When we doing another radio show?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            Just because you claim to not believe in God doesn't make Him any less real or make others feel the opposite about Him. Unfortunately you'll have to stand before Him and answer for yourself one day. I just pray it's after you've given your life to Him then to find out after having denied Him
            Or else?
            What's gonna happen to him?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              All sin is the same. God is nothing but good and does not know sin. Nobody as pure as God can see wrong or even fathom it.

All Christians are taught or should be taught that when you sin, you hurt God and thats it. And just like anyone in life, if you hurt them enough, they wont let you into their home.
              God can't be hurt!
              Take that bullsh**t elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
                You make for me what is the real point and that is that the USA as are all others is under the rule of the "God of this system of things."
                The sin is to continue in the practicing of something you know God condemns. That's part of repentance and repentance is necessary for approval by GOD.
                Robbie - You are absolutely right!
                Great reply and they also know it's tongue in cheek.
                Well said, Old T.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  You're trying to apply logic to the spiritual, that is not a thing my dude.

The bible is a collection of different works by followers and disciples of Christ. There were a number different assemblies (Council of Carthage), in the centuries following Christ's death during which works were added and works were removed. There were Christians who believed in reincarnation until it was stricken in during the council of Constantinople.

Where is it said that God communicated his will to Man for centuries during ancient times, and then one day said "Okay, this is good, finished product, I'm moving to El Paso, ya'll won't hear from me again"???

Lots of people of various religions with cultural, political, and financial interests would have you believe that so you'll follow them. They weaponize various parts of two-thousand year old texts to advance their agendas.

If you really think that you can pull out of a girl and cum on her back, but you're a good Christian because you're anti-abortion, good luck with that. How many Christians eat bacon every week without thinking twice about is being sin? How many people get tattoos, guilt free, not caring that that the Lord explicitly forbids it in the bible?

It's easy to go down this road and it's an incredible waste of time.

Spirituality is the pursuit of self-truth. It's internal. It has nothing to do with science or facts or the history of the universe. Religion is merely the vehicle to know ones self on the highest level.
                  The New Testament reversed all that.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                    I dont understand how liberals look the other way when muslims throw gays off roof tops.
                    They are busy washing their bamboo utensils so that they don't have to use plastic utensils.

Comment

I feel like most religious ppl haven't read the Bible. I mean parts of it sure. But the whole thing? Nah. Why else would a lot of ppl who do things counter to their religion do them unless they haven't read the book?

Comment

Working...
                      X