Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't understand how gay people can be christians and catholics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They become Christians and catholic so Their lord will forgive them for being a fag and or a sick ass child molester. Because in their sick fucking world forgiveness is given if you ask for it.

Comment

My only problem with gay folks is they have to constantly remind you/everyone that they are gay...............parades?

Shut up about it.

Comment

Lol.

I don’t know how Christians and Catholics can be Christians and Catholics.

Comment

No man is righteous not even one. If you ever read precepts you will experience of listening to God. I miss reading precepts, random yet arguably related verses read in a particular order until the knowledge of Christ creeps in. This is where u have fear of the Lord because I'm all tatted up and though shall not tatoo. It's a pegan ritual, but I hope I don't go to hell for it. Pray for me or just give me advice. Thanks in advance but I always remember: to the least of them, to the most of them, meaning every sin is equal to God. The effed up part is that I want to get 3 more tatts. I can't help it I'm addicted, wanting to complete the full Kiri bono (ones full set of tattoos). I think the answer is everything in moderation but I'm looking like a Miguel cotto, heavily inked and I don't know how to stop. Prayers and good vibes please 🙏

Comment

Originally posted by Fat_asian View Post
            No man is righteous not even one. If you ever read precepts you will experience of listening to God. I miss reading precepts, random yet arguably related verses read in a particular order until the knowledge of Christ creeps in. This is where u have fear of the Lord because I'm all tatted up and though shall not tatoo. It's a pegan ritual, but I hope I don't go to hell for it. Pray for me or just give me advice. Thanks in advance but I always remember: to the least of them, to the most of them, meaning every sin is equal to God. The effed up part is that I want to get 3 more tatts. I can't help it I'm addicted, wanting to complete the full Kiri bono (ones full set of tattoos). I think the answer is everything in moderation but I'm looking like a Miguel cotto, heavily inked and I don't know how to stop. Prayers and good vibes please ��

lol, you're not going to hell for getting tatted up, that verse in deuteronomy that is used by fundamentalists as "proof" that getting tats is a sin always cut off the before the last half of the verse which explains things more clearly - the conclusion of the verse says "do not put marks on your body for the dead" this is about a pagan ritual of ancestor worship, not about the tattooing itself. besides, christians don't have to follow the mosaic law, it says so in Acts 15 and the entire book of Romans, so go ahead get the kiri bono and don't feel bad about it

Comment

Hey man, I appreciate it!

Comment

Working...
              X