• Time
  • Show
Clear All

N to the ope

Too scrawny

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
      Nah the ladyboys would be gentle!
      I don't believe you. I don't think you have to balls to be in a room alone with a ladyboy.

You need someone to take charge and force you.

The only way I would believe you is if you take a picture with a ladyboy inside a room.

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
        I don't believe you. I don't think you have to balls to be in a room alone with a ladyboy.

You need someone to take charge and force you.

The only way I would believe you is if you take a picture with a ladyboy inside a room.
        Your brain is fried, boy!

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
          Your brain is fried, boy!
          You're full of shlt. You don't have the balls to be alone in a room with a girl or a ladyboy.

Only a man can take your virginity.

Comment

I'm dying right now

this is the most derogatory shlt I have ever said to anyone and julia doesn't even have a response.

Probably because he's thinking it over and he knows i'm right.

Comment

You're full of shlt. You don't have the balls to be alone in a room with a girl or a ladyboy.

So ladyboys aren't men?

Comment

Would you take a chance?

I'd probably never willingly go to thailand lol... because I know myself.

The likelihood that I'll get an STD, because of my complete lack of self control is too fcuking high.

And then there's the chance that I might become gay by getting too wasted and accidentally banging a ladyboy.

I don't think I'll ever go to thailand, for my own safety, and heterosexuality
                Absolutely, 100% yes. Those women are fine as fuk.

If you worried about STD’s. Just come strapped with plenty of raincoats and problem solved.

If you ain’t gay then nothing can turn you gay. Because if you are lucky enough to hook up with a tranny. Just let her suck you kok. I guarantee she will give you a better BJ than anyone you’ve been with, guaranteed. Plus most tranny’s ain’t trying to ball you up the ass, it’s the other way around they want you to ball them up the ass and all I got to say about that is. Enjoy bud you in for a good time.

Comment

Cant you just ask them to show you their snatch before you seal the deal?

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
                    never got into thai girls.. something about them.. looks trashy lol. skinny lanky no chest no booty. weird looking face. thai's aint for me.

those are men.

Comment

if i wanted to hop on a plane for p#ssy i'd go to vegas or reno.

been to both at least a dozen times total and not once have i felt the need to pay for p#ssy

Comment

Working...
                      X