No announcement yet.

Thai girls

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
    I wouldnt go to thailand. That is a death sentence for me.

A country full of whores and drugs? There is no chance I come home without aids. No chance.

I am too much of a pervert and too susceptible to seduction and getting high. It would be game over for me.
    Makati is better.. Thailand is wild, and a guy could get got, ganked, and OD on drugs.

Plus, way too many Lady Boys.

I do not drink, or do drugs, except a little weed from time to time. But, I have lived a very decadent life, and have given it up, for stability.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
      I don't think it's full of drugs. Drugs laws in Thailand are very strict, you can get a big prison sentence just for smoking a joint.

It's also very corrupt over there. So if you see a dealer and buy drugs, they'll shop you to the police for a few quid. Then the police will come and arrest you, and you'll either have to pay a massive bribe, or risk getting locked up.

I didn't touch any drugs over there, not worth the risk.
      I've been there loads of times. You can get drugs reasonably easily, there's a kind of amphetamine that's around a lot, but I never take the risk. The first time I went I stayed in a hotel run by this really, really camp Australian guy and he gave me the warning, cops are really corrupt, they busted some guy who stayed at his hotel with a joint and took his passport. He had to keep going to the police station to pay a fine, but the fine kept multiplying. Eventually he had to sneak across the border and go to the Australian embassy there who gave him an emergency passport to get home.

You can fill your boots with the ***** though, Asian *****'s top notch.

Comment

Originally posted by Razor Ramon View Post
        I've been there loads of times. You can get drugs reasonably easily, there's a kind of amphetamine that's around a lot, but I never take the risk. The first time I went I stayed in a hotel run by this really, really camp Australian guy and he gave me the warning, cops are really corrupt, they busted some guy who stayed at his hotel with a joint and took his passport. He had to keep going to the police station to pay a fine, but the fine kept multiplying. Eventually he had to sneak across the border and go to the Australian embassy there who gave him an emergency passport to get home.

You can fill your boots with the ***** though, Asian *****'s top notch.
        Yeah it's called Ya Ba, I believe a lot of Thai's use it.

Obviously there's drugs around, but when I was over there, I didn't get the impression that lots of westerners were off their ****, most of them were just blind drunk.

My friend used to live over there. He got pissed up one night, drove his bike home, ended up crashing and causing a massive mess, but he's not short of a few quid so just bribed the police at the scene.

If you have the money, you can make any problem go away in Thailand.

Another thing, Thai's always look after their own, so never start a fight with a Thai over there, you'll get jumped on by all the locals, and the police will probably help them beat the s*** out of you.
        Last edited by denium; 01-15-2020, 09:46 AM.

Comment

I dont have much experience with Thai girls but Thai people in general i like them. Thai folks are pretty gentle and well mannered unlike fkin chinese and viets.

Ive been to Thailand once and yea, id rather go there than to china, taiwan, or indonesia for vacays.

Comment

I'd go there and end up waking next morning with a chick called derek next to me and a sore arse knowing my luck.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
              I dont have much experience with Thai girls but Thai people in general i like them. Thai folks are pretty gentle and well mannered unlike fkin chinese and viets.

Ive been to Thailand once and yea, id rather go there than to china, taiwan, or indonesia for vacays.
              south east asians = more relax, calm, quiet, etc.

east asians = hyper, loud, no manner, etc.

my reason for this is because most south east asians comes from a poor country so they understand the struggle and are mostly humble where as for east asians, most of them are rich, so they have this nasty i dont care type attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
                south east asians = more relax, calm, quiet, etc.

east asians = hyper, loud, no manner, etc.

my reason for this is because most south east asians comes from a poor country so they understand the struggle and are mostly humble where as for east asians, most of them are rich, so they have this nasty i dont care type attitude.
                From my personal experience, southeast Asians tend to be more loud and jovial. Particularly Thai, Cambodian and Filipino. Chinese, Japanese and Koreans are a little more somber and reserved. Similar to the U.S. where southerners tend to be more outgoing and loose, and northerners more standoffish and rigid. Not all of course, but in general.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  From my personal experience, southeast Asians tend to be more loud and jovial. Particularly Thai, Cambodian and Filipino. Chinese, Japanese and Koreans are a little more somber and reserved. Similar to the U.S. where southerners tend to be more outgoing and loose, and northerners more standoffish and rigid. Not all of course, but in general.
                  not in my experience. thais and cambos are not known to be loud. where as for chinese, you can hear them from a mile away, and this is normal talking to them. thai's culture is very respectful,, they bow and pray a lot when greeting, where as for chinese, they'll give you a ugly stare for bumping into you! try going into a chinese restaurant and then go to a thai restaurant and see the difference.

Comment

not in my experience. thais and cambos are not known to be loud. where as for chinese, you can hear them from a mile away, and this is normal talking to them. thai's culture is very respectful,, they bow and pray a lot when greeting, where as for chinese, they'll give you a ugly stare for bumping into you! try going into a chinese restaurant and then go to a thai restaurant and see the difference.
                    I see a lot of Chinese who have moved into my metro area in recent years. Most of them are quiet and keep to themselves. There are hoards of them at Costco, the malls, restaurants, none of them loud, misbehaved or rude. But these are mostly the Chinese who come from money or at least middle class. I find that any demographic that comes from poverty is going to be less polished and seen as loud or unrefined...white, black, Asian, Latino, etc.

Comment

Chinese tourists are the worst in the world, even worse than Russians.

Ignorant mofos. I nearly slapped one of them at the airport last time i went on holiday.

Comment

Working...
                      X