Thai girls

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thai girls

Would you take a chance?

Last edited by llll; 01-15-2020, 06:09 AM.

I'd probably never willingly go to thailand lol... because I know myself.

The likelihood that I'll get an STD, because of my complete lack of self control is too fcuking high.

And then there's the chance that I might become gay by getting too wasted and accidentally banging a ladyboy.

I don't think I'll ever go to thailand, for my own safety, and heterosexuality

Comment

I was in Thailand last Christmas, some of the ladyboys are very difficult to spot, especially after a few beers.

Thai women don't really do anything for me, the majority are fugly as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
        I was in Thailand last Christmas, some of the ladyboys are very difficult to spot, especially after a few beers.

Thai women don't really do anything for me, the majority are fugly as hell.
        I would beat the brakes off of that girl's pus6y who has her hands on her hips. Mmm mm mmm. The girl on her left can get it too. I would take them both.

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
          I would beat the brakes off of that girl's pus6y who has her hands on her hips. Mmm mm mmm.

You'd have to pay for it.

All bar girls in Thailand are whores.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
            You'd have to pay for it.

All bar girls in Thailand are whores.
            I wouldnt go to thailand. That is a death sentence for me.

A country full of whores and drugs? There is no chance I come home without aids. No chance.

I am too much of a pervert and too susceptible to seduction and getting high. It would be game over for me.

Comment

I wouldnt go to thailand. That is a death sentence for me.

A country full of whores and drugs? There is no chance I come home without aids. No chance.

I am too much of a pervert and too susceptible to seduction and getting high. It would be game over for me.
              I don't think it's full of drugs. Drugs laws in Thailand are very strict, you can get a big prison sentence just for smoking a joint.

It's also very corrupt over there. So if you see a dealer and buy drugs, they'll shop you to the police for a few quid. Then the police will come and arrest you, and you'll either have to pay a massive bribe, or risk getting locked up.

I didn't touch any drugs over there, not worth the risk.

Comment

I'd probably never willingly go to thailand lol... because I know myself.

The likelihood that I'll get an STD, because of my complete lack of self control is too fcuking high.

And then there's the chance that I might become gay by getting too wasted and accidentally banging a ladyboy.

I don't think I'll ever go to thailand, for my own safety, and heterosexuality

Yeah, I'd probably accidentally bang a ladyboy if I went there!

Comment

never got into thai girls.. something about them.. looks trashy lol. skinny lanky no chest no booty. weird looking face. thai's aint for me.

Comment

Yes but not with any thai strippers/bar girls etc

Comment

Working...
                    X