No announcement yet.

Thai girls

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
    Yeah, I'd probably accidentally bang a ladyboy if I went there!

Knowing you it is more likely it will happen willingly than accidentally.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
      Knowing you it is more likely it will happen willingly than accidentally.
      More like the lady boy would bang him is what he meant.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
        Chinese tourists are the worst in the world, even worse than Russians.

Ignorant mofos. I nearly slapped one of them at the airport last time i went on holiday.
        Agree, arrogant & rude bastards that think the world revolves around them...they will just take the kettle from the hostel kitchen and keep it in their room for example.
        Israelis and south africans are a close 2nd and 3rd in terms of the worst travellers in the world imo

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          Agree, arrogant & rude bastards that think the world revolves around them...they will just take the kettle from the hostel kitchen and keep it in their room for example.
          Israelis and south africans are a close 2nd and 3rd in terms of the worst travellers in the world imo
          had similar incidents with them.. but i always wonder.... do they know that what they're doing is wrong? maybe they think what their doing is the right way. like has anyone ever told them that the way they're acting is not the right way, etc. this is how they act among other chinese, so maybe they dont know any better.

Comment

I wouldn't shag any of those girls with any of YOUR dicks. In my day, you get a STD, take penicillin and you're back in action. in this century, you are possibly dead, or at least have a permanently pus leaking dick.

Comment

How drunk am I?

Comment

Go to hongkong prostition is legal and many are very attractive just use protection

Comment

They got no ass! So no.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
                    Yeah, I'd probably accidentally bang a ladyboy if I went there!
                    I'd think that even if you went there and handed a ladyboy the money, you would chicken out and run away at the last minute.

I think the only way you would lose your virginity is if you paid a man to "rape" you.

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
                      I'd think that even if you went there and handed a ladyboy the money, you would chicken out and run away at the last minute.

I think the only way you would lose your virginity is if you paid a man to "rape" you.
                      Nah the ladyboys would be gentle!

Comment

Working...
                      X