Head of elite Iranian force killed in airstrike at Baghdad airport

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
      He's asking the same checkmate question you been asking. Lmfao!!!!

You were ahead of the curve on that one.

Comment

Trump just making sure he doesnt travel out of iran again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
          to be fair, I never joined the military for a lot of those stereotypes, but kids I have coached over the years and my own family members have joined the military and gone on to have very successful lives.
          Learn the difference between stereotypes and facts. The military has their own culture. You are either in or you are out. You follow your directives, and any insubordination can get you court martial.

Military has one of the highest suicide rate, so stop pointing out exceptions of kids you coached. Also, many veterans aren't doing so well. You may want to check these out:

https://nvf.org/veteran-poverty-united-states/

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ve-duty-troops

On the average, they're all worth way more than you are. More educated than you are. And have more free time/meaningful life experiences than you have.
          You have no clue about my education, nor what i am worth, so keep this on topic and stay focus.

Remember, a lot of these kids weren't good enough to wrestle in college on scholarship. Some couldn't afford college.
          Who was speaking about college or whether college was the only way? Plenty people have made it without the armed forces or colleges.

Others found out college wasn't for them - too unproductive, and too RESTRAINING of their free thinking. They were all scared about their lives, but have become very confident about where they are.
          Free thinking and the Army don't go together. That is one place where discipline is very rigid. You are not making sense here. There is a chain of command that is very rigid.

No, it's not winning millions from the Lotto, but it means they don't spend their time on-line chanting some psycho mantra like you do.
          I guess you missed all the ex military on this very site. Or, are you saying military men and women don't use the internet? You would be surprise, sir. You would need to hop over at POF.

I dunno if I would want my 4 kids going into the military, but if they feel that's their calling I would support it.
          Wow, after all the bragging of the kids you coached turning out great, i thought you would be personally filling out your own kids' applications? Would love to hear your reasons why.

Comment

I guess the UN is only relevant when it sanctions non western countries? Didn't the UN declared the war against Iraq march 2003, lead by America, was illegal and a breached of UN charter? What was America's penalty again? Or, perhaps Bush's penalty? America owns the UN and the world knows this. The Same way America owns IMF and the World Bank. All these are America's ent.i.t.i.e.s to camouflage their foreign policies against non-western countries.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/sep/16/iraq.iraq

Comment

• Daniel Turner: US can withstand Iranian attack on global oil supplies, thanks to Trump energy policies

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/dani...nergy-policies

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                I guess the UN is only relevant when it sanctions non western countries? Didn't the UN declared the war against Iraq march 2003, lead by America, was illegal and a breached of UN charter? What was America's penalty again? Or, perhaps Bush's penalty? America owns the UN and the world knows this. The Same way America owns IMF and the World Bank. All these are America's ent.i.t.i.e.s to camouflage their foreign policies against non-western countries.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/sep/16/iraq.iraq
                The question still remains, why was he in Iraq? Why was his name tagged on the US embassy before he arrived?

Comment

• This is utter and complete BULL CRAP. Trump has had NOTHING TO DO WITH the US becoming oil and gas producing independent. NOTHING. And neither did Obama, although he claimed it was so.

And you don't want to contradict me on this, trust me. 40 years in the oil industry, son.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                    This is utter and complete BULL CRAP. Trump has had NOTHING TO DO WITH the US becoming oil and gas producing independent. NOTHING. And neither did Obama, although he claimed it was so.

And you don't want to contradict me on this, trust me. 40 years in the oil industry, son.
                    With 40 years in can you explain why prices at the pump have been stable? How Trump pressured the Saudis to up production? How the bombing of a Saudi oil complex didnt affect prices for more than a week or so? How with whats going on with Iran isnt spiking prices?

Im not saying you're wrong Im just asking for info.

Comment

With 40 years in can you explain why prices at the pump have been stable? How Trump pressured the Saudis to up production? How the bombing of a Saudi oil complex didnt affect prices for more than a week or so? How with whats going on with Iran isnt spiking prices?

Im not saying you're wrong Im just asking for info.
                      Dont expect much.

When someone replies to a post calling the other person "son" but not touching the substance of the post itself, I've noticed that's often a way of admitting they cant address/refute the post's contents, but they just have to say something out of team loyalty.

Comment

Working...
                      X