No announcement yet.

Head of elite Iranian force killed in airstrike at Baghdad airport

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
    I answered them... the dron wasn't it on iraN terrotory? the US embassy was on iraQ not iraN? I'm not sure that's what google told me.

Wow you sound like you couldn't answer my argument. Butthurt!
    See this is a issue. Do you believe Iran or the US? US says it was over international waters. As far as the American contractor killed?

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
      See this is a issue. Do you believe Iran or the US? US says it was over international waters. As far as the American contractor killed?
      Do I have to believe like I was supposed to believe when Bush said Iraq had mass destruction weapons and years later said it was not true?

Comment

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        Do I have to believe like I was supposed to believe when Bush said Iraq had mass destruction weapons and years later said it was not true?
        I dunno did we use the downing of the drone as a reason for war? No we just let it slide. When they attacked the embassy and killed a American we had a drone strike. Is that war? Or is that retaliation? OR should we just let them do whatever the fuk they want to us and the rest of the world? That oil tanker wasnt ours, do you think Australia lied? When they took out the Saudi oil field was that a lie? Was anything done about these things? No, but if we WANTED to start a war over them we could have then.

If you have kids and they keep getting in trouble do you just let them work their way up to the prison system or step in and address the issues?

I cant believe Im even arguing with you about this. This guy on top of all Ive listed killed MANY people. We took his crew out and his crew only. No one else was hurt and thats some how a bad thing? Are you trolling me?

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
          America said this so it must be true, right?
          And Iran as well as Russia Today said it isn’t true so you believe them?

They burned down our embassy in Iraq, and were poking the bear for the past 2 years, what happened was not an act of war but a deterrent that said this ends now. If you think I Trump wants a war with Iran then I got a bridge to sell you.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Remember no one is more brainwashed than soldiers. You follow orders whether those orders are valid or not. You are nothing but a weapon. Many join the US arm forces with the perception it is the mightiest in the world. Some wouldn't dare join if this wasn't the case. Listen to them speak and brag about this, as they feel they're safe being in that particular arm force. On the same hand, watch them cry when a few casualties occur.

Us is a bully and their arm forces are full of bullies who always want to start a fight, because they feel they're the mightiest. I guess there is no point in wanting peace when you spend so much on weapons.
                so who's your favorite muppet?

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  And Iran as well as Russia Today said it isn’t true so you believe them?
                  We know America's history of building war on false premise, so common sense said to ignore the pathological liar, worse so when believing them might lead to war.

They burned down our embassy in Iraq, and were poking the bear for the past 2 years, what happened was not an act of war but a deterrent that said this ends now. If you think I Trump wants a war with Iran then I got a bridge to sell you.
                  Poking the bear for the past 2 years? Iran has been named axis of evil since the world trade centre, when the so-called hijackers/bombers were known Saudis. America been trying to get Iran into a full scale war from god knows when. America hates any regime that is not a puppet to them. America has been destabilizing the middle east since oil was discovered there. Go tell your jokes to some naive kid.

Comment

• Anyone heard of the documentry The Hidden Perspective?

https://www.patreon.com/posts/hidden-pt-2-roll-30443110

Shcoking footage from the frontline. Made me think.

Comment

Remember no one is more brainwashed than soldiers. You follow orders whether those orders are valid or not. You are nothing but a weapon. Many join the US arm forces with the perception it is the mightiest in the world. Some wouldn't dare join if this wasn't the case. Listen to them speak and brag about this, as they feel they're safe being in that particular arm force. On the same hand, watch them cry when a few casualties occur.

Us is a bully and their arm forces are full of bullies who always want to start a fight, because they feel they're the mightiest. I guess there is no point in wanting peace when you spend so much on weapons.
                      to be fair, I never joined the military for a lot of those stereotypes, but kids I have coached over the years and my own family members have joined the military and gone on to have very successful lives. On the average, they're all worth way more than you are. More educated than you are. And have more free time/meaningful life experiences than you have.

Remember, a lot of these kids weren't good enough to wrestle in college on scholarship. Some couldn't afford college. Others found out college wasn't for them - too unproductive, and too RESTRAINING of their free thinking. They were all scared about their lives, but have become very confident about where they are.

No, it's not winning millions from the Lotto, but it means they don't spend their time on-line chanting some psycho mantra like you do.

I dunno if I would want my 4 kids going into the military, but if they feel that's their calling I would support it.

Comment

Working...
                      X