No announcement yet.

Head of elite Iranian force killed in airstrike at Baghdad airport

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
    So, basically this is an extension of the war Bush promised back in 2003? Remember that axis of evil speech? Why pretend like it is anything other than dominating oil rich countries who dont want to bow to do you and value their own sovereignty?

What clue you have that person is responsible other than America said so? America has falsely accused countries that they want to attack for a very long time, so should we just overlook this?

Extension, what extension? He hit an Iranian official in Iraq where he was not supposed to be.

What do you suppose USA does?

Comment

• This assassination is a casus belli.

Whether or not it becomes a war depends on iran.

We'll see on how they retaliate.

If they have their proxies (iraqi shia militia, yemeni youths, hezbollah, hamas, etc.) just make attacks on american units in the area, they're trying to avoid a war.

If they use regular iranian forces to attack americans, it's a war.

I wouldnt be surprise if they blame the whole thing on israel and just have hezbollah and hamas fire rockets into israel tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        It's funny how those championing this act can be so inconsistent, they would be up in arms if any of the nations that bore the brunt of US aggression, or from just the threat of it, over the year decided to take out a top US general as a deterrent measure.
        Let's be real if Iran possessed the power we do they would've wiped us (and any nonbelievers) off the face of the earth not just limit their attack to a general like we did.

In the Quran before the prophet Muhammad (their equivalent to jesus) rose to his full power his enemies had him cornered, showed him mercy & let him free. However when Muhammad came to power he came back to those very same people and ****ing slaughtered them ALL.

It's like I don't agree with everything the U.S does but who tf is really going to do it better than us?

Comment

• I guess times have changed.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
            I guess times have changed.
            What's the act of war Iran committed? I'm not very informed on what happened. Why was their man killed?

Comment

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              What's the act of war Iran committed? I'm not very informed on what happened. Why was their man killed?
              Lets see, they shot down a US drone, took a oil tanker, stormed the US embassy, they bombed Saudi oil infrastructure, thats off the top of my head.

Do we need a act of war to kill a well know terrorist thats killed many US servicemen?

Comment

Lets see, they shot down a US drone, took a oil tanker, stormed the US embassy, they bombed Saudi oil infrastructure, thats off the top of my head.

Do we need a act of war to kill a well know terrorist thats killed many US servicemen?
                Where are Iraq mass destruction weapons though?

Comment

Where are Iraq mass destruction weapons though?
                  Ask Bush, I was against that war.

That said, do you remember the Iraq people being so happy after we got saddam hussein?

Comment

Ask Bush, I was against that war.

That said, do you remember the Iraq people being so happy after we got saddam hussein?
                    Which ones? the millions killed?

Comment

Which ones? the millions killed?
                      I ask you a question and you ask me a question? You know, the one where they pulled down his statue?

Comment

Working...
                      X