Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would u fight an openly gay man?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Believe it or not fighting a gay guy is just as dangerous in fighting a man. because when a person is really angry, the gloves are off and all that f4ggotry is out of the window in order to tear your head off.

Comment

Absolutely. I knew a gay guy (overly gay) that thought he could speak to people how he wanted and get away with it because he was so feminine. I grabbed him by the throat and told him he’s still a man and I’ll have no problem punching him in the face. Soon changed his tone towards me.

I think it’d do those kind of people some good to get cracked in the face, just to let them know they can’t do or say whatever they want.

Comment

no id be terrified if we started fighting and he fell on top of me and see it as a chance to take my ass virginity

Comment

Gay guys are one of those groups you're far less likely to get into a street fight with because very high rates of STDs + "rrotected group" who will automatically come out on top in court.

They can act however they want and they know the risk isn't worth it for the other person.

Ultimately unarmed 1 on 1 streetfighting is an honor thing.

Here, there is very little if any honor to win and lots of germs/prison.
          Last edited by ////; 10-23-2019, 05:36 AM.

Comment

I did,,,he was teenage skinhead as well !!

Comment

I kept thinking about this topic and the weird, backwards dynamic that rules modern American cities.

All of the bums, flamers, wannabe gangstaz, shemales "antifa" junkies you might encounter just walking through a city like Portland or San Francisco these days...

Chances are all of those guys think they're the baddest mofos on the planet and thats why nobody ever steps to them.

Reality: Nobody makes eye contact with them because:

1. People aren't scared of losing a fight. They're scared of getting AIDS.
              2. Freak would immediately be considered the victim, normal person who knocks them out would be looking at 20 to life.

I just wish we had some sort of "comprehension ray" you could drive around firing at the average modern American city-dweller.

"Whoa the only reason I'm not slapped silly every time I act out is because I'm protected by a forcefield of contagious disease & shyster lawyers?"
              Last edited by ////; 10-23-2019, 05:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                Let me first say i have nothing against gays nor is this about gay violence. Im talking about if an openly gay man did something to u that warrants an ass kicking, would you fight 1?..

If you think about it, Its high risk, low reward. On one hand a gay man is still a man and can get checked like one. BUT imagine getting your ass kicked by a gay dude? And your friends and family saw?
                I kicked your butt didn't I?

Sorry could not resist.

I don't fight unless I have to.

Comment

If possible avoid all fights, plus the gay guy might have HIV.

Comment

I don't think that I could keep myself from cracking up at the fact that I was being fronted by a queer...........Rockin'

Comment

It still a dude. If they look for a fight they will get it.

Have you ever seen the Jerry Springer show?

No matter how flaming they were when it came time to fight up they squared up and fought like men.

Comment

Working...
                      X