Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would u fight an openly gay man?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Would u fight an openly gay man?

Let me first say i have nothing against gays nor is this about gay violence. Im talking about if an openly gay man did something to u that warrants an ass kicking, would you fight 1?..

If you think about it, Its high risk, low reward. On one hand a gay man is still a man and can get checked like one. BUT imagine getting your ass kicked by a gay dude? And your friends and family saw?

I have hit a gay dude before, it got separated after that, but it definitely is high risk low reward

Comment

ALWAYS claim to be gay. the law literally got your back.
      claim gay at restaurants, stores, hospitals, clinics, youll have everything your way.

im actually starting to do it more often to get special treatment.

back to the question, if you fight a gay, youll get charged with a hate crime if youre straight. so claim to be a fggot before you do.

Comment

Are we talking about just a gay dude or one of those flamers?

The ones who are very feminine, "fantasticcccc" that type?

Comment

Originally posted by mxtali View Post
          I have hit a gay dude before, it got separated after that, but it definitely is high risk low reward
          Lol, when I was in a Correctional Officer academy, a bunch of us in our class were drinking at a hotel pool on the weekend. Anyways, there was a gay Physician Assistant in our class.

Anyways, i had just cut my hair and he walked up behind me and touched the back of my head and chuckled. He tried to do it agian in a "Big Gay Al" sorta way and i slapped his hand away. He literally wanted to cry and a bunch of people in my class got mad at me for it cuz he went around crying like a lil B...

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Flamer or Openly gay.

We have a 58yo, 6'2", 260lb transgender at my job. He/She's actually a very nice person and wouldnt hurt a fly but my younger co-worker and I tell our older 60yo 5'5", 150lb co-worker shed beat his ass if she wanted to. 😂

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
              ALWAYS claim to be gay. the law literally got your back.
              claim gay at restaurants, stores, hospitals, clinics, youll have everything your way.

im actually starting to do it more often to get special treatment.
              I don't buy it

Most people will just think it's weird if you suddenly bring up your sexuality when it's not relevant

At most they'll strike up a conversation with you if they're also gay
              Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 10-11-2019, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                Lol, when I was in a Correctional Officer academy, a bunch of us in our class were drinking at a hotel pool on the weekend. Anyways, there was a gay Physician Assistant in our class.

Anyways, i had just cut my hair and he walked up behind me and touched the back of my head and chuckled. He tried to do it agian in a "Big Gay Al" sorta way and i slapped his hand away. He literally wanted to cry and a bunch of people in my class got mad at me for it cuz he went around crying like a lil B...
                You did the right thing, I’ve noticed some of them look for a way to become a little to comfortable so you have to put ‘em in their place, those are the worst. Most however know their boundaries and are fine.

To answer your question, no, avoid fighting a queer at all costs. As some have said huge risk for very little reward. Also call them a ****phobic slur while you’re beating their ass and now you have a hate crime on your hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                  Flamer or Openly gay.

We have a 58yo, 6'2", 260lb transgender at my job. He/She's actually a very nice person and wouldnt hurt a fly but my younger co-worker and I tell our older 60yo 5'5", 150lb co-worker shed beat his ass if she wanted to. 😂
                  probably would to be honest

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

I'd fight a not so obvious gay dude, but a super feminine fa.g., I just wouldn't fight him.

Imagine getting knocked the f out by some limp wrist h0m0 like Richard Simmons type.

Now if it was a manly gay dude, like Rob Halford, then no shame in losing to him.
                    Last edited by Willy Wanker; 10-11-2019, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X