Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

England just won cricket F***ing worldcup!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Thx. I don't think I've ever seen it played. I know the sport with the mallet, and I know hi-li. I've heard the name cricket on British TV shows I watch but have no idea how they use the paddle or what it's about.
    C'mon now! Look and learn.

Comment

Thx. I don't think I've ever seen it played. I know the sport with the mallet, and I know hi-li. I've heard the name cricket on British TV shows I watch but have no idea how they use the paddle or what it's about.
      C'mon now! Look and learn.

Comment

I was absolutely positive we were going to bottle that, thank God we didn't, I couldn't take losing another one.

I did feel for the Kiwis, back to back final losses for an underdog team who played such a great game, seeing as South Africa are intent on ****ing their own team up I'm making New Zealand my new "beat anyone but England" team

Comment

I don't watch much cricket, but I caught around the last 20 overs of this and to be fair, it was a brilliant game, so intense, twists and turns, as well as some stellar individual performances. I only watch cricket on occasions, and usually I find it kind of meh, just like I do baseball, but this game had it all. England were maybe slightly fortunate, but Stokes' performance was worthy of winning the trophy.

Comment

yea wut ???

you guys were lucky man

how long did it take the boffins to make up that boundary rule?

Comment

I didn't even realize they was playing cricket in the UK. I thought that was a India exclusive sport these days.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Word. Dont know when New Zealand will reach that height again.

we have made the semi's before

and England have never won a world cup either

gratz to England..... WELL PLAYED GUYS !!

Comment

Originally posted by Razor Ramon View Post
                  I was absolutely positive we were going to bottle that, thank God we didn't, I couldn't take losing another one.

I did feel for the Kiwis, back to back final losses for an underdog team who played such a great game, seeing as South Africa are intent on ****ing their own team up I'm making New Zealand my new "beat anyone but England" team

well done mate

Comment

All I know about cricket is from the movie Lagaan: Once Upon A Time In India. And thats probably like learning about boxing from the Rocky movies.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      we have made the semi's before

and England have never won a world cup either

gratz to England..... WELL PLAYED GUYS !!
                      Oh damn. i thought you were a Brit but hey at least your grass is green all year round.

Comment

Working...
                      X