Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

England just won cricket F***ing worldcup!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    I like how the immediate reaction is “suck it America” when they win at a sport that’s a non-entity here. The inferiority complex is real.
    Lol, I didn't even notice that part when I made my post but lol, you're right, he said it. UK boxers are taking such a beating these fans are taking victory in cricket? WTF is cricket? Did the US even compere in this cricket event?

I don't wanna take away their celebration. If they are thrilled, that's cool. But, to flaunt cricket to Americans is funny AF. It reeks of desperation.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Lol, I didn't even notice that part when I made my post but lol, you're right, he said it. UK boxers are taking such a beating these fans are taking victory in cricket? WTF is cricket? Did the US even compere in this cricket event?

I don't wanna take away their celebration. If they are thrilled, that's cool. But, to flaunt cricket to Americans is funny AF. It reeks of desperation.
      It’s always been hilarious to me that the reaction when the English win something is “**** you America!!”, but the reverse is not at all true. England never comes to mind to Americans, but it appears we’re in their heads 24/7.

Comment

Cricket has some kind of wood mallet, right? Is it pretty popular in EU?
        Looks like some sheit dad used to beat me with

Comment

Cricket!? What the heck is that? Must be something women play

Comment

im yet to understand why so many people around the world find this sport entertaining. or baseball.

but congrats

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              Looks like some sheit dad used to beat me with
              Yea, American kids don't like sports with paddles. That's because a lot of us have bad memories. We didn't get our crumpets taken away, we just got beat. Probably why we take a punch better too. If David Price, Amir Khan, AJ, Fury, got slapped upside the head once in a while when they were kids they would have developed stronger impact resistance. That's science.

Comment

What Are The Most Popular Sports In The World?

1 Soccer (Association Football) 4.0 Billion Globally
                2 Cricket 2.5 Billion UK and Commonwealth
                3 Field Hockey 2 Billion Europe, Africa, Asia, and Australia
                4 Tennis 1 Billion Globally
                5 Volleyball 900 Million Western Europe and North America
                6 Table Tennis 875 Million Globally
                7 Basketball 825 Million Globally
                8 Baseball 500 Million United States, Caribbean, and Japan
                9 Rugby 475 Million UK and Commonwealth
                10 Golf 450 Million Western Europe, East Asia, and North America

Comment

Yea, American kids don't like sports with paddles. That's because a lot of us have bad memories. We didn't get our crumpets taken away, we just got beat. Probably why we take a punch better too. If David Price, Amir Khan, AJ, Fury, got slapped upside the head once in a while when they were kids they would have developed stronger impact resistance. That's science.
                  If those guys had American chins they'd be awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    Cricket!? What the heck is that? Must be something women play
                    Women also "play" boxing, MMA, Basketball, Hockey, pretty much all sports

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      If those guys had American chins they'd be awesome
                      Froch had a better chin than Ward.

Calzaghe had a great chin.

Roy Jone's was made of glass.

Comment

Working...
                      X