No announcement yet.

Murder is Justice, according to MCC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    homicide definition Includes all killings, their only distinctions. So calling a murder a homicide will be correct aswell.

Now that we got that out of the way.

In a civilized society the people say what is just and what is not just, the death penalty is murder to the 20+ states who are opposed to it and in due time the majority of states will be opposed to it. So right now you can say the death penalty is "HOMICIDE" and "JUSTICE" but in a decade or more it will be outlawed and become a "MURDER" and "UNJUST" and the only thing that changed was time and peoples opinions i.e. rationalization, murder is murder the only difference is rationalization.

Depends on the person rationalization of the acts. Did she benefit from her fathers crimes? if so she is a co-conspirator.

You cant steal a tv from best buy and give it to your daughter and you go to jail but your daughter gets keep the TV.

So............... its all perception. In Society popular opinions define things and in time popular opinions changes and things get labled and relabeled, things become acceptable and unacceptable and vice verse, so give it any label you want, homicide, murder, etc but a killing is a killing and in our society right now we have the death penalty and call it just, so yes murder/homicide is just by our society standards today.
    How the hell does someone get this dumb ?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Do you think it was ok for those who committed atrocities for decades against black S. Africans to walk free?
      People are more likely to give serious, thoughtful answers to your questions if they respect you.

When you present bizarre dichotomies, and invent crazy ideas like frangipani triple latte nations, then you don't cultivate respect.

If you want to wallow in ideological nonsense, there are plenty of echo chambers to do that in.

If you want actual discussions with real people then you need to lift your personal standard so that people actually conclude that you are worth discussing things with.

TL/DR; stop saying stupid things if you want people to engage with you intellectually.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
        People are more likely to give serious, thoughtful answers to your questions if they respect you.

When you present bizarre dichotomies, and invent crazy ideas like frangipani triple latte nations, then you don't cultivate respect.

If you want to wallow in ideological nonsense, there are plenty of echo chambers to do that in.

If you want actual discussions with real people then you need to lift your personal standard so that people actually conclude that you are worth discussing things with.

TL/DR; stop saying stupid things if you want people to engage with you intellectually.
        So you're ok with atrocities committed against blacks by whites. That's all I needed to know. And I actually thought you were one of the decent ones. But I'm never surprised or disappointed by y'all.

Read his statement. "Until you know your place and speak to us the way your type should I won't answer your question. Know your place boy"

And this is a guy I've always been civil with. Never had problems with him. But because I'm not as civil with some of his people he has an issue with the way I talk to them and I need to learn to respect and talk nice to his people. It's not about our individual conversations. It's about my lack of respect for some of his people.

You're on my ignore list with the rest of your type
        Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 05-30-2019, 07:45 AM.

Comment

So you're ok with atrocities committed against blacks by whites. That's all I needed to know. And I actually thought you were one of the decent ones. But I'm never surprised or disappointed by y'all.

Read his statement. "Until you know your place and speak to us the way your type should I won't answer your question. Know your place boy"

And this is a guy I've always been civil with. Never had problems with him. But because I'm not as civil with some of his people he has an issue with the way I talk to them and I need to learn to respect and talk nice to his people. It's not about our individual conversations. It's about my lack of respect for some of his people.

You're on my ignore list with the rest of your type
          I've never had an issue with him. Always had a good back and forth with him. A really good back and forth in a topic about if there needs to be a victim in order for a crime to occur. One of the few guys whose opinions I really respected. But he didn't respect our individual interactions. Because I don't talk to his people the way he thinks I should he doesn't want to continue our interactions until I learn my place and talk to his people with respect. Smh

Comment

I've never had an issue with him. Always had a good back and forth with him. A really good back and forth in a topic about if there needs to be a victim in order for a crime to occur. One of the few guys whose opinions I really respected. But he didn't respect our individual interactions. Because I don't talk to his people the way he thinks I should he doesn't want to continue our interactions until I learn my place and talk to his people with respect. Smh
            In other words; he was a respectable guy as long as he agreed with you, but the first time he disagreed with you he became a disrespectful guy who had to be put on your ignore list.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post

You wrote all this as if this 'ideological nonsense' isnt the norm here.

Come on man.

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                You wrote all this as if this 'ideological nonsense' isnt the norm here.

Come on man.
                Never had a bad interaction with that guy. We didn't agree on a lot of stuff but our interactions were always good and civil. I simply ask him if those who committed atrocities against black S. Africans shoulda been held accountable and he comes out and shows his true colors.

Comment

Never had a bad interaction with that guy. We didn't agree on a lot of stuff but our interactions were always good and civil. I simply ask him if those who committed atrocities against black S. Africans shoulda been held accountable and he comes out and shows his true colors.

The entire thing is sad all around, but really its crazy that they want/expect people to be blind to their past. This is part of what happens when people fight back.

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                    The entire thing is sad all around, but really its crazy that they want/expect people to be blind to their past. This is part of what happens when people fight back.
                    "Their past" It's not their past you idiot, they had nothing to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      So you cool with people getting killed just because they white?

“Justice served”. But you don’t call him out for that

But you wanna play captain save-a-hoe if someone talks shyt about him and his jailbird family?

Why didn’t you ever call him out unless you are ok with people being killed because of skin color?
                      I didn’t say I agreed with Motor. There are many things on here I have disagreed and agreed with the guy. I just never felt the need to insult the guy or his family the way you did.

Next time have some balls and say the word instead.

Comment

Working...
                      X