No announcement yet.

Murder is Justice, according to MCC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    homicide definition Includes all killings, their only distinctions. So calling a murder a homicide will be correct aswell.

Now that we got that out of the way.
    No, we dont have it out of the way.

A homicide is the killing of a human being by another human being. It says nothing of justification or lack thereof.

Murder is the unlawful killing of a human being by another human being.

A homicide can be a murder, but not all are. Justifiable homicide, for example, is not a murder.

Tell you what, you go to Mirriam-Webster and look up both definitions and copy and paste them here.

Maybe you'll learn from them, as I'm not getting through here.

Depends on the person rationalization of the acts. Did she benefit from her fathers crimes? if so she is a co-conspirator.
    Let's not play ridiculous games, please.

But if you must, in this instance she had nothing hatsoever to do with the crimes of her father. She was actually conceived when Ted Bundy was already in prison. Thus she wasn't even alive when his crimes were committed.

Now, can I get a straight answer to my simple question?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali
      You’re a piece of shyt

I bet we can trace you, and your self admitted jailbird family to a long list of crimes and government leeching, should we kill you?

Is your sister and her boyfriend still in and out of jail like dumb ******s?
      Yikes. If you’re gonna say it just say it

Comment

You’re a piece of shyt

I bet we can trace you, and your self admitted jailbird family to a long list of crimes and government leeching, should we kill you?

SMH. Looking real racist and pathetic over there Sugar Adam Ali. People in here showing their true colors

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          SMH. Looking real racist and pathetic over there Sugar Adam Ali. People in here showing their true colors
          Just a heated conversation that’s all. It’s his passion talking.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            No, we dont have it out of the way.

A homicide is the killing of a human being by another human being. It says nothing of justification or lack thereof.

Murder is the unlawful killing of a human being by another human being.

A homicide can be a murder, but not all are. Justifiable homicide, for example, is not a murder.

Tell you what, you go to Mirriam-Webster and look up both definitions and copy and paste them here.

Maybe you'll learn from them, as I'm not getting through here.

Let's not play ridiculous games, please.

But if you must, in this instance she had nothing hatsoever to do with the crimes of her father. She was actually conceived when Ted Bundy was already in prison. Thus she wasn't even alive when his crimes were committed.

Now, can I get a straight answer to my simple question?
            Homicide includes all killings their is only distinctions like I said, Hence the colored word, that is a distinction of a homicide its not a new act.

This is why police department call it the homicide division and not the murder division cause the cause of death is undetermined still till they go investigate and since all killings are homicides hence the homicide division.

Killing is killing.

Oh believe me I am not playing games, just expressing my opinions.

Did Bundy daughter benefit from her fathers crime? that is the crucial bit of information. If so she is a co-conspirator. You cant accept a Stolen TV and keep it just cause you arent the one who PHYSICALLY stole it, its still a crime, possession of stolen property.

And in todays society crimes have punishment that vary from community service to death! Its all about the perceived severity and rationalization of a just punishment according to the district attorney. He doesnt have to seek the death penalty in a crime but because of his rationalization and perceived severity they chose to seek the death penalty from time to time.

Its all down to each owns perception.

IMO all killings is morally wrong except in the case of a c****.
            Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 05-29-2019, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
              Just a heated conversation that’s all. It’s his passion talking.
              Passionate racist

He let that slip a bit too quick. MCC seemed to be civil

Comment

So you refuse to give me a straight answer and are now just repeating yourself like a broken record.

That's fine. Misuse the words all you want. No skin off my nose.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  Passionate racist

He let that slip a bit too quick. MCC seemed to be civil
                  I dont condone Ali's language, but condoning murder based on skin color as MCC did cant be described in any way as "civil".

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    I dont condone Ali's language, but condoning murder based on skin color as MCC did cant be described in any way as "civil".
                    The post Ali was responding to wasn't even that initial post though. It was a post in which MCC does his usual schtick in bringing up ancestors that have nothing to do with people today in order to justify his bullcrap, then Ali went all racist on him. Totally uncalled for

Comment

You’re a piece of shyt

Man who took a dump in your cereal bowl?

Comment

Working...
                      X