Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
    I didn’t call him out cause I know nothing about the story
    Well then why you calling me out?

How you not seen the story, you literally quoted me in a thread about the story.

Are you that stupid you no nothing about the story yet you wanna quote me in said story?

**** mcc,,, I stand by everything I said.

If he thinks “it’s justice served” to kill people based on their skin color, then yeah I think he is a dumb ******.

I’ve been posting here for years, and have had no problem with Larry, or joseph4235, or Siablo or sunspace because they don’t condone killing people based on race. Mcc does, and for that reason yes he is the worst person imaginable and I got no problem saying he is the definition of a dumb ******. Just like the idiots that rep the confederate flag are dumb honkys or *******s

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      So you think it’s ok to kill innocent people on the side of the road just because they are white?

Obviously so, since you don’t call out mcc for his blantant racism but if I call him and his jailbird family dumb ******s you flip out.

Real life people get killed because of skin color— you are fine

But Call a mofo out in the lounge for being a dumb ****** and then you take offense?

Do you not see the hypocrisy? Or should I say double standard.

Glad to know you cool with innocent people being killed because of skin color, but have a major problem of someone calls out the dumbest poster on here
      I've called MCC out on his racist crap before. What he said was dumb, nobody is disputing that. Just didn't think you were racist as well. As I've told MCC before, racists try to justify their racism as if it's ok and I've just seen you do the same. Guess you two are birds of a feather. smh

Comment

Wow, I've been avoiding this thread for a minute. What the hell is going on? Why so much vitriol?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          A nation where no one was ever bought to justice for their crimes during the Apartheid era, they were pardoned, is an innocent nation?
          No such thing as an innocent nation either.

The concept of a nation being a 'guilty' or 'innocent' nation is just a really... bizarre... invention.

I could simply assert that no-one frowns in a smiling nation. Nothing's down in an up nation. Nothing's kosher in a bacon nation. Nothing's deliberate in a serendipitous nation. Nothing's un-nation in an not un-nation nation.

Throwing words together in a way that is grammatically and syntactically correct doesn't mean that the end result isn't nonsense.

Comment

why are you surprised that a ret@rded race baiter posts ret@rded racist crap? are you new to the forum? ive had that guy on ignore for years.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
              No such thing as an innocent nation either.

The concept of a nation being a 'guilty' or 'innocent' nation is just a really... bizarre... invention.

I could simply assert that no-one frowns in a smiling nation. Nothing's down in an up nation. Nothing's kosher in a bacon nation. Nothing's deliberate in a serendipitous nation. Nothing's un-nation in an not un-nation nation.

Throwing words together in a way that is grammatically and syntactically correct doesn't mean that the end result isn't nonsense.
              Do you think it was ok for those who committed atrocities for decades against black S. Africans to walk free?

Comment

Name a white leader/nation who has ever been held to account for their crimes committed against black people. I'll wait.
                Still waiting on an answer to this one..........

Those white S. African Apartheid leaders WALKED FREE after decades of commiting atrocities against black S. Africans. These types of murders will continue because there was never justice for black S. Africans. She and her family benefitted from the atrocities committed against black S. Africans. She's not innocent

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                  You people want it one way...
                  They don't want Justice. They want vengeance. They want blood in the streets over the murder of one white woman but say nothing about justice for the atrocities committed against S. African blacks by the Apartheid govt. Those people walked free.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                    Fock that dude. He blocked me because I called out his racist bs
                    Did the same to me.. not only is the dude a racist.. he's also a sensitive *****..

Comment

They don't want Justice. They want vengeance. They want blood in the streets over the murder of one white woman but say nothing about justice for the atrocities committed against S. African blacks by the Apartheid govt. Those people walked free.
                      You are describing yourself, dumb ass. You don't want justice, you want random acts of vigilantism against descendents of people you think, without proof, committed atrocities.

At the end of the day, you're no better than the people you complain about
                      Last edited by GGG Gloveking; 05-30-2019, 07:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X