No announcement yet.

Murder is Justice, according to MCC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    "Their past" It's not their past you idiot, they had nothing to do with it.
    Im not talking about the girl, Im talking about those are fighting back. They arent blind to their past and they are fighting back looking for their version of justice. This isnt rocket science, if you know anything about the human race.

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
      Im not talking about the girl, Im talking about those are fighting back. They arent blind to their past and they are fighting back looking for their version of justice. This isnt rocket science, if you know anything about the human race.
      That's the problem. People having grudges for something they weren't around for against people that had nothing to do with it. It's not fighting back when the person you attack did nothing. These people actually want to live in the past instead of moving forward.

Comment

That's the problem. People having grudges for something they weren't around for against people that had nothing to do with it. It's not fighting back when the person you attack did nothing. These people actually want to live in the past instead of moving forward.
        Um, Im curious... when did you think Apartheid happened exactly?

Because your whole posts makes it sound like you think people in South Africa only read about it in history books.

Also, this is part of MCC's point, which is that its hard form them to move forward when the crimes went unpunished.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
          Can't really get any lower than this.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...=815618&page=6
          Kisses jhonny reads better than me

Back to watching king of the hill

You always welcome my table

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
            This 50 something year old woman who has a farm that was passed down from generation to generation didn't benefit one bit from Apartheid??! So these people think before they type???????

She was supposedly an activist against the so called white genocide going on in S. Africa. I would love to see her activism against decades of atrocities committed against black S. Africans.

People may not agree with me but I don't say things for agreement. But this woman was not innocent in the least. There is blood on her & her family's hand. The chickens are coming home to roost.

Comment

Which is why their neighborhoods are poverty riddled war zones.

Instead of facing their current problems and fixing them, they just sit and stew in racial hatred over the past while their neighborhoods decay and the streets run red with the blood of their brethren.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                This 50 something year old woman who has a farm that was passed down from generation to generation didn't benefit one bit from Apartheid??! So these people think before they type???????

She was supposedly an activist against the so called white genocide going on in S. Africa. I would love to see her activism against decades of atrocities committed against black S. Africans.

People may not agree with me but I don't say things for agreement. But this woman was not innocent in the least. There is blood on her & her family's hand. The chickens are coming home to roost.
                Don't beat around the bush, just say it proudly.

You support the genocide of all whites in South Africa (and probably US as well) for actions possibly (or possibly not) committed by their ancestors.

No need to sugar coat your racism. Be proud of who you are

Comment

he's definitely a racist. plain as day, that one. i do what i can to piss him off. usually i just talk and he feels bad about himself .

my existence irks him. it HEAPS him.

didn't expect him to go full genocidal, but here we are.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

I dont know what she is personally guilty of or not, but I have zero doubt that she's benefited from Apatheid.

More importantly, yes, this is chickens coming home to roost.

I have no idea how people can miss that point.

Im not saying this is something to root for obviously, but what the hell do these people expect?

Comment

This is a very easy concept to grasp-not rocket science.

Good post, Robbie!

Comment

Working...
                      X