Murder is Justice, according to MCC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Me too.

He does that to anyone who successfully refutes his racism and political talking points.

I'm at a complete loss as to how he somehow avoided the recent forum crackdown on racism.
    He'd be at the top of my list.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      I'm at a complete loss as to how he somehow avoided the recent forum crackdown on racism.
      I've argued with him about politics too but he's not in the same category as the crackdown people.

The real racists were posting stuff like, "figures those types would act like animals" and thinly veiled racial bullshyt like that. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't see MCC actively trying to insult people for being white. I maybe see him sympathize with people/groups who commit acts that are racially motivated and/or pro-black, but I don't see him trying to harass members here for their race (which is what the crackdown was about). I was getting a ton racist comments next to neg reps and racist PMs. If MCC does that to white posters, then you got a case, but as far as I know he doesn't and I don't see him as that kind of person.

Comment

Not surprising. Mcc is a racist moron

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          There are no innocents in a guilty nation
          There is no such thing as a guilty nation.

Comment

If there was Justice in S. Africa there wouldn't have been a Truth and Reconciliation Commission.

They should've been hanged at the Hague.

But a white woman gets killed and now everyone wants Justice in S. Africa.

And I guarantee you can trace her family, and probably her, back to atrocities committed against black S. Africans.

There are no innocents in a guilty nation
            Are we trolling here, or are we really advocating taking the law into our own hands, meting out a death sentence, and murdering someone, over something someone's ancestor MAY HAVE done? Without so much as an Inquisition?

Her ancestors might have done something doe

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              Are we trolling here, or are we really advocating taking the law into our own hands, meting out a death sentence, and murdering someone, over something someone's ancestor MAY HAVE done? Without so much as an Inquisition?

Her ancestors might have done something doe
              In the name of cosmic justice...

Comment

What a racist pos.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post

The real racists were posting stuff like, "figures those types would act like animals" and thinly veiled racial bullshyt like that. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't see MCC actively trying to insult people for being white. I maybe see him sympathize with people/groups who commit acts that are racially motivated and/or pro-black, but I don't see him trying to harass members here for their race (which is what the crackdown was about). I was getting a ton racist comments next to neg reps and racist PMs. If MCC does that to white posters, then you got a case, but as far as I know he doesn't and I don't see him as that kind of person.
                  That part!

I don't talk down on other groups. I support my group. I've never said black is better. I'm no different than Theodore. He supports his people first and foremost and I support mine. And Theodore and I get along just fine.

Comment

All these people who want Justice in S. Africa still haven't said a word about the Truth & reconciliation commission. Y'all don't want Justice. Y'all want vengeance for a black man killing a white woman. Y'all so transparent

Comment

That part!

I don't talk down on other groups. I support my group. I've never said black is better. I'm no different than Theodore. He supports his people first and foremost and I support mine. And Theodore and I get along just fine.
                      His group?? Your group??

What the hell is that??

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character." -Martin Luther King, Jr

It's a shame you don't listen to a great man like MLK, but instead listen to racist pieces of garbage.

Comment

Working...
                      X