No announcement yet.

the Official "My Hood has the highest homicide Rate" thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
    This can become a pol...It is gallows humor actually. I know Larry lives in Memphis which is neck and neck with my own location in Baltimore when it comes to manslaughter INC.

In our hood we are one block away... and surrounded by homicides... Just in the last month, we have had three, one block away, before that, a prostitute (shemale) was gunned down.

I always hear the gunshots, and of course the Police come to talk to everyone after. We had one guy who was high up on that block... they got one of his kids unfortunately.

So thus far I am averaging about 3 a month, in a mile radius Anyone likewise?
    Just move away it's not worth it. Why do you still live there?

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
      Just move away it's not worth it. Why do you still live there?
      We are actually. We moved back there for family and because I got my two boys into a great school. But we are moving this summer.

Comment

This can become a pol...It is gallows humor actually. I know Larry lives in Memphis which is neck and neck with my own location in Baltimore when it comes to manslaughter INC.

In our hood we are one block away... and surrounded by homicides... Just in the last month, we have had three, one block away, before that, a prostitute (shemale) was gunned down.

I always hear the gunshots, and of course the Police come to talk to everyone after. We had one guy who was high up on that block... they got one of his kids unfortunately.

MAN do you live in a warzone or is this just normal in parts of the USA.
        Fortunately for me I've never heard or been near any illegal gunfire in my neighbourhood.
        I suppose if everyone were armed up it would make life abit more interesting but I wouldn't want my kids growing up around stuff like that.

Comment

what kind of people are there usually on the hood? the basketball people? always wonder why they can't act and think right.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
            City folk are dumb herd animals really..I lived in Gary In. When I was teenager. Got smart, didn't act like a victim and moved and made better life for myself.
            I too am a refugee from Gary twice removed sixties and early seventies.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Those places suffer from socio-economic issues.

On the other hand, those mass murderers who increase their towns murder rate, by shooting up churches, theaters, schools, and even video game events, come from very nice, upper middle class to upper class neighborhoods.
              Social economic issues make it all right to kill each other usually same race violence. Is that what your saying?These white mass murderers that you like to bring up like they have been brought up in nice homes and have no excuse for their crimes.Starting with Columbine most of these kids have been the victim of non stop bullying by students and even in a couple cases teachers themselves.Most have shown signs of mental illiness and parent abuse and or abandonment issues problems which they never received treatment.So in a nutshell it starts to boil down to a social issue which you have used as an excuse for other individuals.I don’t know why certain groups of people act out like they do some kill for drug corners or being on somebody’s turf and some others kill in mass amounts when they snap.You talk about ghettos and hoods east coast west coast go to the south side or west side of Chicago and you will find everything you talk about in one place along with a bullet in your ass for your troubles.

Comment

You meaning people in general

Comment

I pretty much never see any real scary *****e here in Tokyo, except a few yoked trannys grinding gears trying to get outta reverse. I grew up in ESSJ, and guys were crazy then, and still crazy now. I visit every now and again, but..... it scares me how little things have changed, and how youngsters learned from the old homies how to come up.

Tokyo is safe. You might feel ripped off by the prices you pay at the counter, but you won’t get jacked at gun point. You might get into a tussle(bumping shoulders) on a subway, in a strangely passive/aggressive manner with old guys or young punks, but it’s more of an annoyance than it is an actual mosh pit battle. You might feel you are victimized when if you go to a subway sandwich shop and there are no 5/6 dollar foot long sandwiches, nor are drink refills free.

I lost my wallet this past month, full of goodies(cash, cards, suica) and got it back, nothing was missing. I saw too guys in a heated argument last week, but the cops showed up before they could pull each other’s hair, or scratch eat other’s faces to bits. I bought a pair of cool shoes, but wasn’t allowed to try them on, so I feel I got jacked by the shoe salesman, they hurt my feet bad.
                  Oh yeah, the so called worst area in Tokyo is probably kabukicho, shinjuku, but it is super safe, and jhonny is probably the most dangerous thug romancing the mean streets of Tokyo.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                    what kind of people are there usually on the hood? the basketball people? always wonder why they can't act and think right.
                    I feel safe in the Philippines, Makati is super fun, and even the scam guys got weak weak game. Mexico, some parts, are really bad.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                      MAN do you live in a warzone or is this just normal in parts of the USA.
                      Fortunately for me I've never heard or been near any illegal gunfire in my neighbourhood.
                      I suppose if everyone were armed up it would make life abit more interesting but I wouldn't want my kids growing up around stuff like that.

Before jhonny and his posse got locked up, he loved the action. Kids shouldn’t have to grow up like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X