No announcement yet.

the Official "My Hood has the highest homicide Rate" thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the Official "My Hood has the highest homicide Rate" thread

This can become a pol...It is gallows humor actually. I know Larry lives in Memphis which is neck and neck with my own location in Baltimore when it comes to manslaughter INC.

In our hood we are one block away... and surrounded by homicides... Just in the last month, we have had three, one block away, before that, a prostitute (shemale) was gunned down.

I always hear the gunshots, and of course the Police come to talk to everyone after. We had one guy who was high up on that block... they got one of his kids unfortunately.

So thus far I am averaging about 3 a month, in a mile radius Anyone likewise?

Yeah I grew up in West Baltimore and northwest Baltimore zone 15... And that **** is a living warzone. Murders every day literally and it's so small. Baltimore is definitely the worst city in America

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
      This can become a pol...It is gallows humor actually. I know Larry lives in Memphis which is neck and neck with my own location in Baltimore when it comes to manslaughter INC.

In our hood we are one block away... and surrounded by homicides... Just in the last month, we have had three, one block away, before that, a prostitute (shemale) was gunned down.

I always hear the gunshots, and of course the Police come to talk to everyone after. We had one guy who was high up on that block... they got one of his kids unfortunately.

So thus far I am averaging about 3 a month, in a mile radius Anyone likewise?
      Information received is that 132 people were murdered last month.

St James, one of three territories that had a state of emergency lifted in January, accounts for the area with the most killings.

The figures show that 42 homicides have been recorded in St James when compared with 23 over the corresponding period last year.
      http://jamaica-star.com/article/news...2%80%93-police

Comment

The real discussion should be, "how the fnck are we going to fix it?!"

Comment

City folk are dumb herd animals really..I lived in Gary In. When I was teenager. Got smart, didn't act like a victim and moved and made better life for myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
            They don't want to. Too many ppl think it means they are tough. I mean you can shoot a small child in some areas and nobody would even say who did it or anything. They think it is cool and unmanageable. Pigs love to waller in their own feces

Comment

Baltimore will probably have to go the way Detroit did... The mayor is once again, a crook, and none too bright. Everything about this place is backwards. Then when all is lost and vulture syndacites from the banks buy up the good real estate, etc... the city will perhaps better itself. But as long as I can remember this place has been in the 5h1t.
              Last edited by billeau2; 04-28-2019, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
                They don't want to. Too many ppl think it means they are tough. I mean you can shoot a small child in some areas and nobody would even say who did it or anything. They think it is cool and unmanageable. Pigs love to waller in their own feces
                Right, but believe it or not some folk are sick of it and want out but don't know where to begin. It becomes a depressing cycle from which many of them perish under and the ones left living give up in. The main culprit is the media and how it has made it appealing for these younger, uneducated, immoral and impressionable brethren to succumb to ignorance glossed over as something "cool".

Of course the issues stem further and we could go down a damn rabbit hole but the issues begin at home(for the most part). Unfortunately, most of those homes are broken at this point. Improvement starts from within and is interior and must occur so before it manifests itself in its superficial state.

Baltimore will probably have to go the way Detroit did... The mayor is once again, a crook, and none too bright. Everything about this place is backwards. Then when all is lost and vulture syndacites from the banks buy up the good real estate, etc... the city will perhaps better itself. But as long as I can remember this place has been in the 5h1t.
                Best of luck to Baltimore, I know what it is like to live in a shthole. Sadly the people dont make it any better. Folks crying poverty in the US and playing victim is what gets me most. Having seen actual poverty and its wretched stench, going back stateside and listening to people dressed in luxury clothes but still moaning about the struggle moves me the wrong way.

Save. Invest. Go out and get it for yourself. Stop making your issues someone else's and take up proper responsibility. Until then, you wont be able to escape the same mentality that keeps you down.

Comment

Red - Woah. The older Black lady?

Comment

Right, but believe it or not some folk are sick of it and want out but don't know where to begin. It becomes a depressing cycle from which many of them perish under and the ones left living give up in. The main culprit is the media and how it has made it appealing for these younger, uneducated, immoral and impressionable brethren to succumb to ignorance glossed over as something "cool".

Of course the issues stem further and we could go down a damn rabbit hole but the issues begin at home(for the most part). Unfortunately, most of those homes are broken at this point. Improvement starts from within and is interior and must occur so before it manifests itself in its superficial state.

Best of luck to Baltimore, I know what it is like to live in a shthole. Sadly the people dont make it any better. Folks crying poverty in the US and playing victim is what gets me most. Having seen actual poverty and its wretched stench, going back stateside and listening to people dressed in luxury clothes but still moaning about the struggle moves me the wrong way.

Save. Invest. Go out and get it for yourself. Stop making your issues someone else's and take up proper responsibility. Until then, you wont be able to escape the same mentality that keeps you down.
                    Red - sad to say but i gotta agree with you there.

Comment

Working...
                    X