No announcement yet.

Racial purity is “scientifically meaningless," say 8,000 geneticists

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
    I work with a dude that was an immigrant from Uganda. He’s hella cool, laid back, and puts in work when the need arises. Good partner. He’s also super proud of being 100% African and talks about it often. He should be proud. Well, we had a contest of sorts in AdSeg where we all took the 23 and me DNA tests to see what we all were. It turns out he’s 94% African and 6% white from Poland. He insisted something must be wrong with the tests and didn’t want to believe the results. I told him it’s all good dude...just 4 generations ago someone wanted some of that sweet euro arse lmao. Icing on the cake is that a light skinned black dude that works with us is actually more African than him.

Comment

Theres no such thing as race. Its a myth. We are all the same, we are all human.

Comment

Racial purity IS scientifically meaningless cuz we're all "mutts" one could argue, especially a scientist who studies this sh^t.

From my understanding we are even mutts as humanoids as there are previous types of humans pre-h#mosapians that we f#cked & therefore got mixed humanoid DNA even today because of.

But CLEARLY there is something going on with all the different types of humans we have walking the earth. If you wanna call it race or something else is up for dispute, but its a thing. I don't know why some people think thats a positive or negative thing doe. Its merely a thing like so many other things.

Its like looking at a great dane & yorkshire terrier & say both are dogs. Yea sure their both dogs, but there is also other things going on among these two dog types.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
          Theres no such thing as race. Its a myth. We are all the same, we are all human.

- -Hmmmm, so All Lives Matter is it?

Gonna be a squadron of wet hens protesting you!!!

Wet Hens Matter and Mutters too!

Comment

Working...
          X