Collapse
No announcement yet.

Racial purity is “scientifically meaningless," say 8,000 geneticists

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only clicked to see if //// was the first to respond and wrote a 4 page essay. I wasn't off by much.

Comment

I work with a dude that was an immigrant from Uganda. He’s hella cool, laid back, and puts in work when the need arises. Good partner. He’s also super proud of being 100% African and talks about it often. He should be proud. Well, we had a contest of sorts in AdSeg where we all took the 23 and me DNA tests to see what we all were. It turns out he’s 94% African and 6% white from Poland. He insisted something must be wrong with the tests and didn’t want to believe the results. I told him it’s all good dude...just 4 generations ago someone wanted some of that sweet euro arse lmao. Icing on the cake is that a light skinned black dude that works with us is actually more African than him.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        If you want to read state-of-the-art ethnic/anthropological research then get a good Asian language translator. Western academia simply isn't allowed to research the topic to any serious degree so they instead release hilarious "petitions" declaring the whole thing to be unethical or imaginary.
        Good to know that you're going through all that effort to get new arguments in order to be racist on here....

Race is "real" but racial purity at this point even in the most ****geneous nations is a myth now. The cat is out of the bag by this point in almost every nation in the world.

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        Only clicked to see if //// was the first to respond and wrote a 4 page essay. I wasn't off by much.
        Never disappointed, even admitted he's like intensively using google translate to find more sources to support his race baiting
        Last edited by Rudyo; 04-07-2019, 06:15 PM.

Comment

its not, there are consistent trends like average IQ among race, so if you flood say japan with say aboriginal australians you will lower the overal iq of japan as they become mixed race and then they wont contribute to science technology the economy or the world as much

also while theres more difference between individuals than between race you are still more likely to be closer to people that look like you than those that dont

those consistent genetic differences among race are VERY important , keep high IQ people separate from masses of low iq people or u fcuk the world in a very bad way (for everyone including the low IQ people)

sorry of thats offensive but its just the fcuking truth, I dont like it either, id much rather everyone was high IQ but they are not
          Last edited by AlexKid; 04-07-2019, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
            its not, there are consistent trends like average IQ among race, so if you flood say japan with say aboriginal australians you will lower the overal iq of japan as they become mixed race and then they wont contribute to science technology the economy or the world as much

also while theres more difference between individuals than between race you are still more likely to be closer to people that look like you than those that dont

those consistent genetic differences among are VERY important , keep high IQ people separate from masses of low iq people or u fcuk the world in a very bad way (for everyone including the low IQ people)

sorry of thats offensive but its just the fcuking truth, I dont like it either, id much rather everyone was high IQ but they are not
            All of those could be socio-economic trends just as easily as racial differences ...... Glad to see Eugenics is still being practiced in the lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
              All of those could be socio-economic trends just as easily as racial differences ...... Glad to see Eugenics is still being practiced in the lounge.
              they are not, no they cant be, otherwise Asians would be able to win the 100 m sprint and aboriginals would be able to create more geniuses or even a single one

its obvious unless you are emotionally invested in not wanting to accept reality

The IQ tests are designed to be used fairly by uneducated people, they are not perfect but they are pretty damn accurate

Also socio-economic trends reflect IQ too, your own argument works against you, as well as for you...
              Last edited by AlexKid; 04-07-2019, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
                Good to know that you're going through all that effort to get new arguments in order to be racist on here....

Race is "real" but racial purity at this point even in the most ****geneous nations is a myth now. The cat is out of the bag by this point in almost every nation in the world.

Never disappointed, even admitted he's like intensively using google translate to find more sources to support his race baiting
                You don't even have any idea what my positions are on anything and you disagree with them by default because you're some programmed hippie type and I'm not therefore I am your enemy.

You disliked me because you assumed I didn't believe in evolution and now you're upset that I believe too strongly in evolution.

We can coexist. You can do drugs in a basement in the middle of nowhere and I can research sociobiology & futurism to my heart's content. However your attempts to simultaneously figure out what I even believe while preemptively disagreeing with it just because you can sense I'm not a beatnik are very comical.
                Last edited by ////; 04-07-2019, 06:39 PM.

Comment

hopefully designer babies will make race irrelevant in the future but right now its unfortunately very relevant and dangerous because no one wants to be truthful, not even scientists, infact they want to persuade a falsehood in order to not be seen as racist. People are too afraid of being seen as racist and it could cost us and everyone dearly (even if you are not racist and just objective you are now seen as racist)
                  Last edited by AlexKid; 04-07-2019, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post

You disliked me because you assumed I didn't believe in evolution and now you're upset that I believe too strongly in evolution.

We can coexist. You can do drugs in a basement in the middle of nowhere and I can research sociobiology & futurism to my heart's content. However your attempts to simultaneously figure out what I even believe while preemptively disagreeing with it just because you can sense I'm not a beatnik are very comical.
                    Racial sciences do not equal evolution, we all pretty much know your stances on racial issues, quit being cute. The second paragraph is kind of lame, you realize you are doing the same thing you are accusing me of doing by calling me a "beatnik" and "hippie" right?

You believe that I am that way because of how I post and the stuff I put out, aka assumptions and I believe you are someone who obfuscate and tries to muddy issues in order to bring race into them.

Comment

poor uneducated Chinese/asains still score well on iq tests

its obvious but people are not willing to be honest, due to social fear and a nasty recent history

(The Nazi war crimes, and slavery has made us overcompensate in the other direction)
                      Last edited by AlexKid; 04-07-2019, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X