No announcement yet.

Nipsey Hussle’s killer Eric Holder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
    Why are you so emotional over this? Not that serious. Nipsey died for a stupid reason whatever that reason was only god knows. Peace
    I can care less, its a thread topic.

Just like all the boxing shit I talk, I can care less at the end of the day. We here to discuss topics.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      anybody can get especially if disrespcet someone and then let him walk RIGTH BACK INTO YOUR FACE lmfao what nipssey thought dude was gonna do bake him a cake? lmafo

you fools crack me up. Nipssey got caught slipping and got GOT. Why he got caught slipping cause he never really was bout it like that to know how to really handle shit dolo.

and do you think that dude who speaking on the situation is gonna say "nips called him a snitch" and make nips looks liek a bitch? NOOOOOOOOOOO if hes a real one that know whats up he wont say that. Come on man act like you were down for second at least before you try to talk some real shit.
      How would nispey calling hima. Snitch make him look like a biitch? This guy was right there and said they shook his hand. Would nip shake his hand with a snitch. Anything else you’re reading his hearsay.

If someone shakes your hand then 5 min later shoots you does that mean you were never down? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
        How would nispey calling hima. Snitch make him look like a biitch? This guy was right there and said they shook his hand. Would nip shake his hand with a snitch. Anything else you’re reading his hearsay.

If someone shakes your hand then 5 min later shoots you does that mean you were never down? Lol
        nipssey calling someone a sntich and not handling him is a bitch move. You light up ALL SNITCHES! thats why.

and theirs plenty of reports reporting that nispsey did call him a sntich and told him not to come around no more.

So hanging around a snitch is a NO NO, giving snitches a pass is a NO NO, and calling someone a snitch without handling em is a NO NO.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          It's a cold world when the Attorney General is killin rappers...
          Makes me shudder looking into those murderous eyes!

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            It's a cold world when the Attorney General is killin rappers...
            lol. The name was so familiar at first but I couldn't place it.

Comment

nipssey calling someone a sntich and not handling him is a bitch move. You light up ALL SNITCHES! thats why.

and theirs plenty of reports reporting that nispsey did call him a sntich and told him not to come around no more.

So hanging around a snitch is a NO NO, giving snitches a pass is a NO NO, and calling someone a snitch without handling em is a NO NO.
              Killing someone because you called him a sn#tch is fkn ******ed. Killing people over stuff like that is the devil's work. If you work like that you're scum idgaf about your personal situation

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                Killing someone because you called him a sn#tch is fkn ******ed. Killing people over stuff like that is the devil's work. If you work like that you're scum idgaf about your personal situation
                its the life nipsey participated in and the life that did him in.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
                  lol. The name was so familiar at first but I couldn't place it.
                  I just read the title at first and spent 20min thinking, "Man, WTF is going on with this world anymore. You don't know what the hell news is gonna fall out of the sky from one day to the next..."

Then, I decided there's no way so I looked the story up and found out, different Eric Holder. Lol.

Comment

Nippsey called him a snitch, and came back and killed him for that. Kick em in the head and said WHOS A SNITCH FAGGOT!

Nippsey was a fake gangster cause if he was really bout it this would have never happened to him cause of SEVERAL reasons, he would have never ran him mouth like he did, he would have never hanged around snitched to begin with, he wouldnt have been all smiled when dude came back and walked up on him. Nippseey thought this street life was a game and got got for it.
                    Fake gangster? Aw man speaking bull**** and on a man you couldn't see on his worst day. Neighborhood Nip was one of the most reputable LA dudes in general A LOT of real G's have been taken out. We don't know the conversation that took place, but obviously whatever was said Nip didn't think twice about dude coming back in that fashion. Only the fake gangsters live to tell stories they never lived the real either die or head to prison with football number, but I guess street life isn't your expertise.

Comment

I can care less, its a thread topic.

Just like all the boxing shit I talk, I can care less at the end of the day. We here to discuss topics.
                      I tend to believe the disrespect stuff by calling someone a snitch. Nipsey was posting on instagram and twitter about disrepsecting people for trivial stuff.

Some dude on an airplane asked him to put on head phones instead of blasting his music on a flight, he then proceeded to disrespect the man and posted it on social media. Actions like that got him killed. Dude thought he was untouchable.

Comment

Working...
                      X