No announcement yet.

Nipsey Hussle’s killer Eric Holder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    Do you guys think we’ll get to see the other video footage ? The one in front of Nippsey’s store?
    that's the one that matters the most!! that one should show everything. but what i dont understand from the tmz video is that why cant they show more? they said the shooter shook nipsey's hand first then left and came back. i wanna see that part. they only show the part when the shooter came out from the alley and approach nipsey and start shooting.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      Nippsey called him a snitch, and came back and killed him for that. Kick em in the head and said WHOS A SNITCH FAGGOT!

Nippsey was a fake gangster cause if he was really bout it this would have never happened to him cause of SEVERAL reasons, he would have never ran him mouth like he did, he would have never hanged around snitched to begin with, he wouldnt have been all smiled when dude came back and walked up on him. Nippseey thought this street life was a game and got got for it.
      brah.. show some respect. nipsey was in his own comfort zone and got caught slipping. he felt safe there because that was his spot!! that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
        in the gang world, calling someone a snitch or a biiatch is automatically fade on sight. now add to the fact that nipsey is successful, that makes the insult worst!

these guys came up from the same place, dealt the same cards but nipsey made it and he didnt. so now there's jealousy and envy, add to the fact that he's now being called a snitch. so i think that pretty much did it.

i dont think there is more to it or anything. the murder was sloppy. if this was some paid hit, the guy wouldnt have ran back 3 times! and even kicked nipsey in the head! that's some foul shiiet! that aint no government conspiracy at all.

Yeah, I fully agree, it was emotional kill. Nipsey should've been more careful, he was playing in dangerous territory and unfortunately paid the price.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
          Yeah, I fully agree, it was emotional kill. Nipsey should've been more careful, he was playing in dangerous territory and unfortunately paid the price.
          yup.. that's why he kicked nipsey in the head. it was all personal. and like i told warmikey, nipsey was in his own comfort zone, that's why he did what he did. that was his spot.

what i find weird is that, throughout all that, nobody came out once, or even shouted from across or anything. but if you watch the video, as soon as the shooter ran off, that's when everyone came out right away. it was like was those mofos just hiding all that time?

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            like i said
            You are coming off as a little try hard in this thread buddy.....

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              I would take what people say with a grain of salt, because as you know, one thing about the streets, is that the streets lie.
              This times 100000000000000...

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
                You are coming off as a little try hard in this thread buddy.....
                I left this thread alone, hurt too many people feelings with just the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  It's a cold world when the Attorney General is killin rappers...
                  Never would've guessed it was that *****

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                    Never would've guessed it was that *****
                    Turns out it was that cuz Shitty cuz. I'm like damn, cuz.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                      that's the one that matters the most!! that one should show everything. but what i dont understand from the tmz video is that why cant they show more? they said the shooter shook nipsey's hand first then left and came back. i wanna see that part. they only show the part when the shooter came out from the alley and approach nipsey and start shooting.
                      They will probably release the other footages after Holder gets convicted.

What do you think about Nip’s business partner Cowboy? People seem to be pointing fingers at this guy like he had something to do with the hit. He recently got into a fight at the store.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TfVb6R...e_continue=157

Comment

Working...
                      X