Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
    He never called him a snitch. Don’t believe everything you read

https://youtu.be/x1Wyc-ELzLw
    I seen plenty of videos where they say nips told em to bounce cause he a snitch, but regardless what we know happen is Nipsey disrespect him.

so regardless, nipsey got caught slipping. Disrespecting a man and letting that man walk right back into your face.

WOULD NEVER HAPPEN in real street situations, I diss someone he takes off and come back and as soon as we see him coming back we calling it out like audibles and keeping em at bay and either 3 things happens, 1, he gets blasted, (shootout), 2, we jump his ass, 3, he takes off running. WHAT DEFINITELY is not happening is he gonna walk right back into my personal space.
    Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 04-06-2019, 01:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      Nippsey called him a snitch, and came back and killed him for that. Kick em in the head and said WHOS A SNITCH FAGGOT!

Nippsey was a fake gangster cause if he was really bout it this would have never happened to him cause of SEVERAL reasons, he would have never ran him mouth like he did, he would have never hanged around snitched to begin with, he wouldnt have been all smiled when dude came back and walked up on him. Nippseey thought this street life was a game and got got for it.
      That's pretty harsh man, anybody can get got at any point.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        Especially when you run your mouth,
        Especially when you around no good individuals,
        Especially when you let people invade your personal space.

Comment

I seen plenty of videos where they say nips told em to bounce cause he a snitch, but regardless what we know happen is Nipsey disrespect him.

so regardless, nipsey got caught slipping. Disrespecting a man and letting that man walk right back into your face.

WOULD NEVER HAPPEN in real street situations, I diss someone he takes off and come back and as soon as we see him coming back we calling it out like audibles and keeping em at bay and either 3 things happens, 1, he gets blasted, (shootout), 2, we jump his ass, 3, he takes off running. WHAT DEFINITELY is not happening is he gonna walk right back into my personal space.
          You seen videos of people who weren’t there. This guy was right there and I believe him. All that gangster talk you’re talking sounds good over the internet, real street cats know anybody can get it.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            Ignore the trolls bro

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              You seen videos of people who weren’t there. This guy was right there and I believe him. All that gangster talk you’re talking sounds good over the internet, real street cats know anybody can get it.
              anybody can get especially if disrespcet someone and then let him walk RIGTH BACK INTO YOUR FACE lmfao what nipssey thought dude was gonna do bake him a cake? lmafo

you fools crack me up. Nipssey got caught slipping and got GOT. Why he got caught slipping cause he never really was bout it like that to know how to really handle shit dolo.

and do you think that dude who speaking on the situation is gonna say "nips called him a snitch" and make nips looks liek a bitch? NOOOOOOOOOOO if hes a real one that know whats up he wont say that. Come on man act like you were down for second at least before you try to talk some real shit.
              Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 04-06-2019, 01:27 AM.

Comment

anybody can get especially if disrespcet someone and then let him walk RIGTH BACK INTO YOUR FACE lmfao what nipssey thought dude was gonna do bake him a cake? lmafo

you fools crack me up. Nipssey got caught slipping and got GOT. Why he got caught slipping cause he never really was bout it like that to know how to really handle shit dolo.

and do you think that dude who speaking on the situation is gonna say "nips called him a snitch" and make nips looks liek a bitch? NOOOOOOOOOOO if hes a real one that know whats up he wont say that. Come on man act like you were down for second at least before you try to talk some real shit.
                Without a weapon, you still think Eric goes at him ? Kill him with his bare hands ?
                Maybe a sneaky sucker punch before running away.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                  Without a weapon, you still think Eric goes at him ? Kill him with his bare hands ?
                  Maybe a sneaky sucker punch before running away.
                  Obviously dude wanted to kill Nipsey over the disrespect so no.

Dude came back what 3 times to put additional bullet holes in nipssey and then proceeded to kick him in the head.

Nipssey was gonna die PERIOD over the disrespect.

But if nipssey knew how to handle the situation like a G who been in that situation before he would still be alive today. ( he was 33 and swear to be a gang banger since his teens, he should have been in it many times)

Comment

Obviously dude wanted to kill Nipsey over the disrespect so no.

Dude came back what 3 times to put additional bullet holes in nipssey and then proceeded to kick him in the head.

Nipssey was gonna die PERIOD over the disrespect.

But if nipssey knew how to handle the situation like a G who been in that situation before he would still be alive today. ( he was 33 and swear to be a gang banger since his teens, he should have been in it many times)
                    I agree. Having a weapon makes killing a person easier.

He should have left, that's what he should have done.

Comment

Why are you so emotional over this? Not that serious. Nipsey died for a stupid reason whatever that reason was only god knows. Peace

Comment

Working...
                      X