Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: Will you be watching Avengers Endgame in the cinema?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am in there but it's going to be sold out for weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
      Nah, its just 3 hours.

They aint have an intermission for Titanic, LoTR trilogy, Avatar, Wolf of Wall Street...
      The only time i ever experienced an intermission is for plays and ballets .

I would never go to a opera though.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
        I am in there but it's going to be sold out for weeks.
        Or really early showing ie 10am show

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          After this post I must ask what are the things you do for fun? Read accounting books?
          In order:

Poker; reading, especially history and historical fiction with emphasis on Roman Empire detective sub-genre, Spanish History lately, and science fiction; counting my money which does involve detailed accounting books; fishing at my lake house with my pals and my grandsons; keeping up with MLB; posting in here; and lately specific **** (ebony lesbo strapon midget domination).

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
            I'm starting to like your posts more everyday, old man.
            You would like me more in person as I am charismatic, handsome, and rich. Women desire me, and men respect and admire me.

And I'm a baseball fan like you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
              In order:

Poker; reading, especially history and historical fiction with emphasis on Roman Empire detective sub-genre, Spanish History lately, and science fiction; counting my money which does involve detailed accounting books; fishing at my lake house with my pals and my grandsons; keeping up with MLB; posting in here; and lately specific **** (ebony lesbo strapon midget domination).
              Respect. I apologize for my condescending tone.

Comment

Working...
              X