Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: Will you be watching Avengers Endgame in the cinema?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Yea most likely. I don't get into films like I used to, but I really dug the last Avengers & these crazy ass $100M+ budget films are best viewed on the big screen imo.
    This is my feeling. Movie theaters are made for big action films with crazy effects and booming audio that you can't really recreate at home. Those are the experiences you go for, which is why I'm hyped beyond belief for the Godzilla movie coming out in May. Going to see that **** in IMAX!!

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
      Being released in just 3 weeks time.

Already being billed as the biggest movie of all time.

Will you be watching it in the cinema?!
      hells yea already got the tix

movie theater I go to has reclining seats and you can pick which one you want.....

I forget but theres on in NJ that serves alcohol etc

Comment

I want to see it in the theater but will probably wait a week or two for the crowd to thin out. It will be sold out the first few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          hells yea already got the tix

movie theater I go to has reclining seats and you can pick which one you want.....

I forget but theres on in NJ that serves alcohol etc
          Can’t beat the reclining seats. Mine also have the 4D stuff, moving seats but I find that to be distracting

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
            I want to see it in the theater but will probably wait a week or two for the crowd to thin out. It will be sold out the first few weeks.
            Issue with waiting a few weeks is that it will be placed in smaller screens as other films eg John Wick 3 will be released mid May.... can’t compromise on screen size!

Comment

Haven't even watched Infinity War.

Despite some blatant leftist liberal agenda on the movie, I thought Alita: Battle Angel was ok

Comment

No. ***************ing hate superhero/comic movies.

Comment

I got my pee bottle ready

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
                    Can’t beat the reclining seats. Mine also have the 4D stuff, moving seats but I find that to be distracting
                    mang thats some super cool stuff

Comment

No and hell no. I do not watch "superhero" movies but the wife and I decided to watch Infinity Wars. I lost 10-20 points off my IQ.
                      Utter waste of time. But I'm sure it will break box office records. There is a sucker born every minute.

Comment

Working...
                      X