Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: Will you be watching Avengers Endgame in the cinema?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me and some work friends already got tickets. I just started watching all the superhero movies within the last year. I’m still not super into them but they are fun to watch. Might as well go to the theater for this

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
      Me and some work friends already got tickets. I just started watching all the superhero movies within the last year. I’m still not super into them but they are fun to watch. Might as well go to the theater for this
      Ahhhh.... I don’t like going with work friends as they keep talking during the movie

Comment

Nope I can’t do long movies in cinema. I am gonna be eating and going to the bathroom. I wanna be able to pause

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
          No and hell no. I do not watch "superhero" movies but the wife and I decided to watch Infinity Wars. I lost 10-20 points off my IQ.
          Utter waste of time. But I'm sure it will break box office records. There is a sucker born every minute.
          I'm starting to like your posts more everyday, old man.

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
            Nope I can’t do long movies in cinema. I am gonna be eating and going to the bathroom. I wanna be able to pause
            I agree that they should have a mid-way break of 15 mins to
            Walk about, get more popcorn etc

Comment

Yeah i'll probably go, my wife will insist, although tbf i really enjoyed the last one.

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
                I agree that they should have a mid-way break of 15 mins to
                Walk about, get more popcorn etc
                I think they are gonna have a intermission for Endgame.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                  No and hell no. I do not watch "superhero" movies but the wife and I decided to watch Infinity Wars. I lost 10-20 points off my IQ.
                  Utter waste of time. But I'm sure it will break box office records. There is a sucker born every minute.
                  After this post I must ask what are the things you do for fun? Read accounting books?

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
                    Infinity Wars got me hooked onto it.
                    Don’t really visit cinemas.. but will make an exception in few weeks
                    Same.

I enjoyed the other Avenger films (the Avenger sequels & the specific Avenger films) but that Infinity Wars was a fun ass watch...and obviously that ending was the dopest ending I've seen in any superhero movie.

That sh^t topped The Empire Strikes Back for most f#cked up ending for the "good guys" for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      I think they are gonna have a intermission for Endgame.
                      Nah, its just 3 hours.

They aint have an intermission for Titanic, LoTR trilogy, Avatar, Wolf of Wall Street...

Comment

Working...
                      X