Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you rather a wife that works or one that stays at home?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheWeeknd4Ever View Post
    Would you rather a wife that does not work and you are only provider in the relationship. However, she is dedicated to making sure house is clean, kids are taken care, keeping herself in shape for you and making sure your balls are thoroughly empty and stomach full each night.

vs

A wife that makes more than you but works demanding hours. She pays for 60% of the household bills, does the dishes from time to time and cooks on sundays when she has time off. However, most of the time, you guys order food in or you are left cooking for yourself. You also have sex about 2-3x/week and get to spend most of the time together on weekend, assuming she is not on call.

Tough question. But i’d probably go for option B. Let her have her own world, grow as a person, have her own circle.. chase her dreams and all. What matters is her priorities, and that should be you and your family then you’re all good.
    I think my choice has a lot more to do about me than my wife, since i want someone I adore and look up to. Someone confident and successful and as driven as I am. Someone who has an art and passion. That’s just sexy as fk.

I’d only allow the 10s of the world to be the stay at homes whom i won’t demand for anything other than a good fk each night.

Since my wife is just an 8. Then she works lol

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
      Tough question.
      I'd go with option B
      Idk if you answered already, but can you tell me why you would choose that?

Comment

Originally posted by JeffHornSmiles View Post
        Idk if you answered already, but can you tell me why you would choose that?
        Well, Vincent does a good job of answering it in the post above.

I think about it this way. Two incomes > one. It's not like sex is nonexistent. It's not like you don't get her fine ass sleeping in bed next to you. I don't want some over-dependent broad doing nothing with her life in my house. I want someone who is doing something with their life and can carry a conversation.

The true question is: Do you want a useless hoe to suck your d*ck 24/7 or do you want a successful, intelligent hoe to suck your d*ck 12/3? Come the fuck on. No debate.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
          I just saw your private message. What makes Tommy a "Jewish shill"?
          zionist shill is the correct term, he is paid by zionists to spread his muslims are bad message. go figure.

Comment

Good luck finding a dime piece who stays home and cooks lol. It doesnt work that way.

But Im not into these career woman types cuz I dont need the support. I want a woman to stay home and support me in other ways. Give me a peace of mind at home so that i can do my thing outside.

My wife is a stay home mom and I like it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
              I have no problem being a stay at home husband
              Bro. This right here.

I wouldn't mind it. I'd probably go full on instagram fit dude at that point. Or go entrepreneurial and dabble in random shyte.

My day would be:
              6:48am Wake up
              7:00am See her off to work
              8:00am Workout
              1040am Shower
              11am Clean and eat lunch
              12pm Talk **** on Boxingscene
              430pm Cook dinner
              520pm Welcome her home.
              525pm Eat dinner.
              8pm Netflix Chill
              9-10pm sleep.

Fuuuuuuuck that shyt sounds absolutely mint.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                zionist shill is the correct term, he is paid by zionists to spread his muslims are bad message. go figure.
                Thank you for correcting me
                ******s are bad in regards to culture & non-integration, but Tommy is purely an instigator, not someone who offers solutions

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  Bro. This right here.

I wouldn't mind it. I'd probably go full on instagram fit dude at that point. Or go entrepreneurial and dabble in random shyte.

My day would be:
                  6:48am Wake up
                  7:00am See her off to work
                  8:00am Workout
                  1040am Shower
                  11am Clean and eat lunch
                  12pm Talk **** on Boxingscene
                  430pm Cook dinner
                  520pm Welcome her home.
                  525pm Eat dinner.
                  8pm Netflix Chill
                  9-10pm sleep.

Fuuuuuuuck that shyt sounds absolutely mint.
                  Four hours of talking ***** on Boxingscene

By eating dinner you mean eating food for twenty minutes then eating her fresh, bodacious booty for hours; I assume that's what you mean

Comment

I don't give a sht if she works or not.

I just want a wife that has big tittays.

Comment

I can't believe anybody who has lived A would choose A.

Comment

Working...
                      X