Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you rather a wife that works or one that stays at home?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
    ...cuck? You're a loser for even using such a term
    I just saw your private message. What makes Tommy a "Jewish shill"?

Comment

Originally posted by TheWeeknd4Ever View Post
      Would you rather a wife that does not work and you are only provider in the relationship. However, she is dedicated to making sure house is clean, kids are taken care, keeping herself in shape for you and making sure your balls are thoroughly empty and stomach full each night.

vs

A wife that makes more than you but works demanding hours. She pays for 60% of the household bills, does the dishes from time to time and cooks on sundays when she has time off. However, most of the time, you guys order food in or you are left cooking for yourself. You also have sex about 2-3x/week and get to spend most of the time together on weekend, assuming she is not on call.

Both....have the wife at home and the one who makes more on the side, and see her on weekends. Get her pay for sh.it since she makes more and probably feel guilty about not being able to spend more time. How is that for a win?

The last one always lead to divorce, cheating with someone at work, etc.

Comment

Definitely one that stays at home

Less chance of them cheating on you that way (most women are whores, you can't trust any of them to be loyal)

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post

Less chance of them cheating on you that way (most women are whores, you can't trust any of them to be loyal)
          Yeah just chain her up lol. I was approached at the grocery store recently. Were you going to do the shopping too?

Can she go to the gym? Drop the kiddos off at school? I mean seriously, I could bang women from all these places.

Trust is key. What also is key is staying in shape and taking care of yourself. When the wife sees other woman looking at you it will keep her in check because she knows you can find someone else in a snap.

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post

Not now days. With tinder, bumble and whateber other dating app. A bird doesnt even have to mingle with a person outside to find someone to **** and the females have a plethora to choose from their 100 something immediate matches and messages from the moment they sign up.

Comment

Trust me a wife that works while u stay home is the way to go.

Comment

I need a bird to work. Otherwise they are just leeching off of you. Unless she is just a trophy, I see no point in a person staying home, doing fook all, eating up your food, hardly cleaning, and occasionally letting you get the yams.

You can keep that. And while you "think" she is at home being all loyal and trustworthy. A fella will see her at the grocery store or something and be all in her guts after 2 coffee meet ups while you are out working.

Comment

Probably will end up with a woman that works but I'm not opposed to a stay at home wife.

Comment

A wife that works but not more than I do and not making much more than me because women aren't attracted to that despite whatever bs they say.

Stay at home women are good on paper but in reality are nothing but trouble imo. They get lonely and take it out on you when you get back home, they get paranoid and start being jealous and creating problems out of nothing, and then they make your life a living hell that you have to divorce them and then they walk away with half despite sitting on their ass for years and you providing for them. No thanks!

Comment

I have no problem being a stay at home husband

Comment

Working...
                      X