Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you rather a wife that works or one that stays at home?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you rather a wife that works or one that stays at home?

Would you rather a wife that does not work and you are only provider in the relationship. However, she is dedicated to making sure house is clean, kids are taken care, keeping herself in shape for you and making sure your balls are thoroughly empty and stomach full each night.

vs

A wife that makes more than you but works demanding hours. She pays for 60% of the household bills, does the dishes from time to time and cooks on sundays when she has time off. However, most of the time, you guys order food in or you are left cooking for yourself. You also have sex about 2-3x/week and get to spend most of the time together on weekend, assuming she is not on call.

Last edited by TheWeeknd4Ever; 03-24-2019, 12:43 PM.

No brainer, wife at home. Guess you all have never come home with the wife butt naked with an apron making dinner? Best sight in the world

Comment

Number one would be ideal for child rearing but number two wouldn't be a bad option honestly. Just depends on the type of woman I guess. I do love me a strong and ambitious woman and most of those are career orientated and will refuse to stay at home for you unless you're bringing some major bread and she can work from home at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        No brainer, wife at home. Guess you all have never come home with the wife butt naked with an apron making dinner? Best sight in the world
        ya. fuk ya...

Comment

rather have my women being happy staying at home taking care of the kids

Comment

Tough question.
            I'd go with option B

Comment

I'm the type to give that choice to my girl. What ever makes her happy id support fully. Isn't life about happiness after all?

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                Tough question.
                I'd go with option B
                The problem is... You're a cuck. I'll fertilize every woman you ever love.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                  The problem is... You're a cuck. I'll fertilize every woman you ever love.
                  ...cuck? You're a loser for even using such a term

Comment

I want a sex slave with low self esteem.

Comment

Working...
                    X